Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! Ooh! Mini-cross from Juan! So cordial (heh, heh, heh). Letting her know he knows *everything* - love it.

Jodi Arias = the reason the defendant should never take the stand. She has done goofed. I don't believe the jury will buy anything she is selling.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
Male #JodiArias juror, front row 15' from #Arias. Not taking notes. Rocking in chair looking annoyed(my observation)

Yay! :clap:

I'll go out on a limb here and he's BORED and ANNOYED because she's wasting everyone's time with LIES! and he knows it!

JMHO of course,
fran

she found out Travis was "cheating" on her so she really didn't mean to be affectionate with him and she couldn't transfer his ticket to another name etc etc etc

Wow, what a great, compassionate woman. She found out Travis had cheated on her but she didn't want to make him miserable, although she was miserable, so she pretended to be happy and didn't discuss it.................all righty then.:please:

The trip was a pretense because Jodi found out Travis was cheating on her before they went on it. She couldn't change the tickets or get a refund, so she just went on the trip with him.

Just my observation, but Jodi is looking rough. I don't know what she's doing with those barely there unattractive bangs. And those glasses. She does not look like the pretty blonde girl in photos prior to prison. I wonder if it's an act to make her look more pitiful? Or if prison is taking a toil? Which I'm finding hard to believe since she's getting TV time and appears to have lots of friends there. But really, what is she doing?

hi everyone,,i had a hard time getting into ws today,,had to do some sluthing to find it,,

Yeah, she is scared of Juan. I think that's why Juan wanted to do that little voir dire - get a feel for how she would react to him.

And ...rape is ok, but being "cheated on" is not ok?

She was working up tears long before the question. He was treating her differently even though she claims he treated her badly all along. Lol. I can't keep up.

When Juan gets a hold of her she will want to hide under the witness stand

here we go - more snooping - through his phone this time -

Was it just me or did she come across extremely nervous when Juan questioned her just now?

Yes. ^^^^^ I totally agree. She looked really nervous to answer his questions. I cannot wait!

Again, the accidental finding of text messages.........AAaRrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh!

she found out Travis was "cheating" on her so she really didn't mean to be affectionate with him and she couldn't transfer his ticket to another name etc etc etc

Again, I would love to know how she bought the tickets since she couldn't transfer his ticket to another name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander