Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to leave for a few minutes.

Did I miss the penile-nasal penetration yarn?

What a skill for a lying, manipulating, rageful, abusive, yelling, raping, pedophile, possessive boyfriend to go undetected to the entire world with the exception of his unstable/stalker "girlfriend".

My DH thinks this testimony could backfire on her with the male jurors. This is every man's worst nightmare - a woman who lies about what really happened when being intimate with him.

I was going to eat my dinner while watching this, but I've changed my mind. No way I could keep it down.

Her father really looks like he could have bench pressed - what did she say, 520 pounds?! For sure. My aunt fanny.

Listening to her speak and watching her smirk on serious issues infurriates me.. ive got to hide everything in throwing distance so i don't break my tv..

The smirking runs all over me.

tax return coming up....get yourself a new one if you break it!

Oh blah blah One Thousand Places to See Before You Die .... she's so damn proud of this, and now I have to wonder if Travis even knew about this book or talked about it with Jodi. I'm guessing ...NOT

Good grief -

Nurmi - Did you tell TA that you loved him?

JA - No

Nurmi - Did TA tell you that he loved you?

JA - long pause - "Well, not then, we told each other way back but it wasn't something like I love you I love you too"....

She just said she hadn't told him she loved him and she was fine with that answer, but when TA's love for her was in question (or, his desire to verbalize it) she had to make sure everyone knew that TA told her he loved her. Roll eyes!!!

OMG! Travis discovered a book of places to visit before you die. So they had "travel goals" to visit some of these places.

:furious:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
Male #JodiArias juror, front row 15' from #Arias. Not taking notes. Rocking in chair looking annoyed(my observation)

most guys will know that you cannot have sex with a sleeping woman without her waking up and either saying stop or participating willingly. How much you wanna bet he's 1 of those guys

JA wants people to believe she was so relevant in Travis' life, NOT.
Oh yes, great point. After she butchered him she was all over online, all up in friends faces, and contacting his family to secure her position. You can see it in the LE interviews too - how important she was in his life according to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet