Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she felt responsible because she was wearing little shorts and a cute shirt <------ yeah she just said that

IF She was so repulsed by these underwear, why did she keep them? Why did she alter them and bring them with her to a new home?

Exactly. And who doesn't ask "UM, so these don't fit me and they're little boy underwear. I'm not wearing them. Kthx."

Oh...my....isn't she sweet taking partial blame...vomit

I am 48 years old and have never slept through being underdressed and penetrated. For Pete's sake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one sleeps through someone piling on top of you and inserting their penis. Nope. NO WAY.

LIAR LIAR

Thank you for saying what I've been screaming in my head. Clicking the "thanks" button didn't seem enough.

Did she sleep with her legs wide open or what? Sorry. I just don't see how that could possibly ever have happened.

If she slept thru him having sex home girl must have a hole big enough to drive a mack truck thru..she is pure evilness

I bet he shuck it in her ear too.:truce::what:

OMG this is getting tedious, and the blatant lies are giving me a stomach ache...

she tried to get out from underneath him so he kept going and then something about pushing her head under the covers

(nurse doesn't know if she can keep on listening to this)

OMG...what a freakin liar..." I felt I was partly to blame, ya know for laying down next to him in bed and cuddling with him..."

She is such a disgusting liar. WHY would he have to rape her? She was eazy peazy.

Talk about a heavy sleeper! Shorts "cute"* pulled off, "little"* shirt yanked up, active sex taking place with him on TOP of her - THEN she wakes up? Oh, puhleeze.

* More 'little-girlification" :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member