Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS this the same car with the GPS that she had to give back to the bank?
Also, the same car she didn't take on her murder trip?

Time for me to get the kids. I'll catch up later.

Hope you guys don't doze off!

Did anyone see the GLOW she got when she talked about how he would suggestively bump into her or come up and kiss her? She was very happy just thinking about it.

YES! She was a little flushed in her face and had to hide her little smile. Smug smile.

Are we going to hear about every single encounter they ever had?

Is the other home roommate on the state's rebuttal list?? ;)

Oh my GOODNESS - that maid uniform is ridiculous! How silly!

I've seen sexier Halloween costumes!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

HA HA HA HA HA HA:floorlaugh: I am crying with laughter. was awful wasn't it HA HA HA HA :floorlaugh:

Anyone notice how everything from Travis is "implied"?!?!? Perhaps Jodi should have realized that the problem was HER not Travis and that her brain was thinking things that were simply not happening.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hint.JPG
    hint.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 239
Hmmmm.... Why do I keep thinking she was more than happy to "clean" his house? Of course she was, such an easy way to spy on him and see what he was doing. Hell, she probably went through all of his belongings more than once. :sweep:

:snake:

:aktion1:

As soon as she knew about these supposed photos of young boys (not introduced yet) isn't she obligated in some way to turn him in...not continue to date him?

No need to apologize Jodi---

LOL

I hate this defendant and her attorney, just thought you would all like to know.

;)

Ha ha she got a scolding - which I'm sure she'll ignore.

Will someone please explain how she got in trouble....what happened? I am so far behind......had company and the kids had to watch cartoons :please: TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios