Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you gotten on the JAD weight loss plan wagon yet? Have ya even heard of this miracle break thru? Guaranteed to shed pounds without any change of lifestyle! Just follow the JA trial and eat as normal. After an hour or two of Jodi testimony we guarantee you will barf up everything you ate.

I do not believe that there is a pedophile alive, that has any interest in seeing a grown woman sexualized in a french maid costume- especially one with such large, womanly, developed breasts. I would stake my life on the fact that a pedophile interested in little boys would have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in seeing Jodi Arias dressed up that way, let alone wanting to have sex with her. NO WAY!

Let me tell you, there is no way the jury is buying this. She has made the mistake of trying to make him one too many twisted things.

Hi, Frigga. You are right; it is most, most unlikely. And there seems to be much more evidence that Jodi likes spending time with children than Travis.

And, of course, we're supposed to believe that on one hand, Travis wants to have anal and oral sex because he can't violate Mormon prohibitions against more conventional intercourse, but on other, that he's not just a homosexual, but a would-be pedophile.

Who cares about sex on her porch! She was paid to have sex with him!

OMG... "No need to apologize Jodi" .... Shut up KN! Yeah, there's a lot she needs to apologize for. Let's begin with her lies, then let's move on to the murder.

Don't forget Valentine's Day is coming up. I am getting this for JA.

inauthentic1.jpg

MOO

OMG my Honey is watching with me and he yells out OHHHH A Bump & Truck ....you know what I mean

My Sims 3 maids wear those in my video game... it's rated "T" for teens. A maids outfit, what a sin. *snort & snarky*

Oooh another Sim 3 person here! Yes they have those...with black thigh-highs lol

How much was she paid to let Travis XXXXXXXX in her face on two occassions?

I don't want to hear all these sex stories ... OMG he ejaculated on her face then drove away without saying a WORD.....

What does that tell you Jodi? He had no regard for you whatsoever .. and you had no regard for yourself to go along with it.

What Man doesn't have fantasies??

Isn't because You Jodi would say Yes to Everything he wanted to do?
:banghead:
I just don't see how this is Abuse of any sort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required