Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Dad looks like he isn't buying it either.

I dont' know how her parents can sit and listen to this s***. I love my kids to the moon and back, but at this point I think I would stay home and watch reruns of the Simpsons and say YOUR ON YOUR OWN KID!!!

OK so WHAT abuse???? Sexual fantasies (true or not) are not indicative of abuse.

ETA If they were then I would be an abuser too. (can't believe I just said that)

I am late, late, late, but regarding the sexy maid outfit, I wonder if she was a fan of American Horror Story, 1st season? I could totally see her thinking she looked just like that red headed maid. Anyone got a photo?

I swear, she has no real life of her own. Her entire testimony is a conglomerate of tv and movies she is trying to emulate. I believe nada, zip, zero, zilch of her testimony regarding anything.

You "think" it was vaginal? While driving across Texas? Wouldn't you remember an encounter like that? I don't see how it could be anal without her head in the engine.

No way, no how, does one have sex while in a moving car on the highway and NOT remember exactly what sort! :floorlaugh:

She just remembered her script and corrected herself..."blah, blah, blah...OH, I wanted him to be happy, so I did those things." GMAB

MOOO...I don't believe a word of this. Everything she says can be relayed back to a TV program, a book, or a movie. Her just saying this made someone on this board recollect a Jersey Shore (or something like that) episode.

Why in the world did she just have to say that about the lubrication? What value did it add to the testimony?

SMH at this girl.

I'm not a big supporter of the DP (though I believe it is appropriate in some cases), but I hope this woman never sees the light of day outside of chainlink fence for the rest of her life.

Her world had more GRINDING in it then a High School dance on Prom night!!!

The longer she drones on the dirtier I am feeling about my sex life and fantasies (lived out) with my DH. If every fanstasy my husband has every expressed to me over the years was thrown out in a courtroom, HE would get the DP.....

This trial is really boring. Nothing to take note of. Everything seems pretty normal to me, except JA, who admits she will do anything for attention.

I hate this defendant and her attorney, just thought you would all like to know.

;)
I'm right there with you... Nurmi is a d**n fool for going along with this 's lies!!! I honestly don't believe one word that's come out of her mouth! And how can anyone???
Unbelievable!

How in the WORLD is it legal for her to be the purveyor of someone else's fantasies??????

You're....monogomous. Riiiiiiiiiight. And I will be the next Pope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required