Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - we're up to Oct 2007!

Then Numi says: "Before we get to far down the road ..."

He was so horrible he took her on all these exotic trips.

WTF? They had vaginal sex while driving on a highway in Texas?
How the hell is that even possible?

:doh:

THIS! This statement from Jodi might be a catch that Juan will use. I believe she slipped this one in somehow, and Nurmi was caught off guard...he quickly moved away from this sexual escapade. I cannot wait for Cross! When and where did this all happen?

Does anyone know if her so called travises fantisies are from 50 shades of gray?

It's a sad day in America, when a victim is put on trial, for his own murder. :(

So the executive ball photo was from 2007, not from the weekend they met.

Delay . . ..

After made agreement w/TA about cleaning his house but before she started working - she received email and picture from TA requesting she wear French Maid costume - picture shown in court . . . .

did you believe you were working for him you had to dress a certain way?
No . . . we were already sleeping together. . . . I would do my work during the day when he was away . . . .. sometimes he would just kiss me

Cleaned his house almost entire time lived in Mesa. . He alway paid me in one way or another. He kept track f the money almost to the dollar -someme times he would pay for stuff on the vacations.

Where else did you have sexual interaction w/TA?
Objection - overrulled
Sometimes in my car in parking lots, in my house, and in Mesa

In your car . . . . @ Starbucks or after he gave yu Book of Mormon
and other places as well -after I moved to mesa
the house with Rachel?
the other home - he didn't go to Rachel's house
where in the house?
in my bedroom . . . a couple times. . . . the front porch . . . it was something he wanted to try . . he had a list of fantasies he wanted to fulfill . . . he wanted to show up . . . Objection - ask nother question

Apologise Jodi - describe fantasy with you on Porch in Mesa?
Big bush shadow frome streetlights - he wanted drive up in front of my home, meet me on the porch, he wanted to ejacuate on my face and then leave and not say a single word. . . . TA was dressed.

2 or 3 occassions . . . . .

he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?
pretty much
Hard for you to describe
Yea in front of my momand dad it is

Other fantasies
Mile high - we never did, pull off the freeway and have sex on the hood of the car . . . . we didn't do that . . . .he wanted to have sex while driving on freeway - we did have vaginal sex while on freeway in Texas . . . . he wanted me to wear little boy underwear and have anal sex, . . . . he had a lot of fantasies

He just said it was hot (to wear little boys underwear and have anal sex) . . . .
How did you feel?
After we began doing that regularly - he used lubrication so it wasn't as painful . . . .I wanted to do what he wanted to do . . . and while I was doing that I got some attention from him
He was in the mood and turned on - he was very nice and paid attention to me . . . sometimes he was very loving

Always he became nice when he wanted sex again . . . after moving to Mesa I guess I was still in love with him . . . I would go on date with others but I am a monogomous person an there was no room for anyone else . . ..eventually I shared my thoughtswith him

Traveling w/TA - after moving back to Mesa late summer 007 . . . . first we went to Las Vegas for convention in in early Sept. . . .
we went w/Dan and Desiree to Havisupai
then to New Mexico - balloon festival, . . . .

Exhibits #434 & 439 . . . .
TA and JA @ executive dir. banquet pic
JA and TA @ Albequerqe NM balloon festival pic

Is this you there?
Yes
Is it hard for you to look @ that Picture?
Objection
Approach!

I just see hatred in her face when she looked at that picture .. she has slips of expression when it goes quiet.

Yes its hard for her only because she can't color her hair anymore

She is setting "something" up for one of the expert witnesses, I think. She has said no fewer than 6 times today that "he paid attention to me", and used the word "loving" a lot more. I think the defense modified their approach over the weekend break.

Maybe they're going for withdrawl of affection/ attention. IDK how all this plays into self defense. It sounds more like a "heat of passion" defense so far, imo.

Without speaking a word. Yup, any woman with self-respect lets a guy walk up to her, ejaculate on her face without speaking a word on the front porch and throw her candy. This is almost (note I say ALMOST) funny.

Nurmi should be embarrassed for himself. Not a person on the planet is going to believe the above ever happened. He drank Jodi's kook-aid.
omg, it's similar to the mary winkler defense. i guess whatever works

not quite getting why she maintains they were not boyfriend and girlfriend yet they traveled everywhere together she lives in his house don't understand. was it simply because he didn't ask her to marry him? that's what I think she believes in her mind

haha pic nurmi is showing doesn't exactly make her look like a librarian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member