Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. He grabbed her wrist. *eyeroll* Such abuse.

She is setting "something" up for one of the expert witnesses, I think. She has said no fewer than 6 times today that "he paid attention to me", and used the word "loving" a lot more. I think the defense modified their approach over the weekend break.

Maybe they're going for withdrawl of affection/ attention. IDK how all this plays into self defense. It sounds more like a "heat of passion" defense so far, imo.

I don't know if this was just over the weekend or always part of the plan because she mentioned him paying attention to her several times last week. And I too noticed then that it seemed to be a bump serve for the expert witness's spike. Definitely a setup for the Battered Woman Syndrome bucketlist.

Her describing Travis as he had her heart, etc. is also very atypical for an abuse survivor several years out of a relationship.

I know of no woman (and I've met many through volunteering and counseling) that has copious amounts of compassion, sympathy, love, or adoration for a man who objectified, humiliated, abused, and manipulated them. For me it's ambivalence now but for a few years it was red-hot hatred.

Yet recounting my abuse even now makes me angry, frustrated, embarrassed, and confused by the whole experience all over again. You can hear and see the difference immediately just because I'm talking about 'Him'.

Wow, she ran to the same restroom that she ran to two nights previous, near a bar, there was a big crowd, someone called her name.

Back to remembering everything.

I guess JA would've preferred Travis slamming the "drunk lady" violently to the ground and pouring a drink over her, laughing at her and running into JA's arms lovingly. Now THAT would've been her man.

He grabbed Jodi's wrist!

Probably after she tried to unzip his pants at the convention.

Abe will be on Nancy tonight to say something about this I am sure

She's trying so hard to work her way up to the "abuse excuse" - ugh, she's making me crazy!

Fake crying, fake tears, and such an obviously rehearsed "script" . . . it's pathetic!

OMG, SHE brought in Abe. I see Abe on Dr. Drew tonight; responding to this!

Defense exhibit #434
March 2007 Executive Ball for PPL

2ecf7l0.png

Defense exhibit #431
October 2007 Balloon Festival

261dusk.png

Clearly she is a couple inches shorter than Travis.

JA crying thru her nose again

Waaah, waaah, waah, he ejaculated on me on the front porch & threw candy at me. She probably asked him to do it

:cry:

You make me feel like a prostitute with your avatar

:laughcry:

This is just unbelievable! I don't care where this man ejaculated on JA, and apparently she didn't either.
This is NOTabout sex, this is about Jodi murdering Travis in a brutal fashion.
SHOW ME THE SELF DEFENSE evidence or shut up!

He grabbed her wrist hard, but not painfully. Evidence of frightening domestic abuse!!!!

The abusive wrist grab.

After all, Travis could bench press 12,000 pounds.

no wedding vows involved here. not happy with the relationship - um? split up?

She's really getting into her role as the victim now. It's sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06