Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! They had to be very quiet while having sex in Travis' bedroom when his roommates were home. This is obviously abusive! She should have been allowed to make loud animal noises and embarrass Travis in front of his roommates!

Add another bash to JA's list: KB homes (crappily made apparently)

doesn't she move back in december... oh please arias move BACK to california already

"Nowwwww. you say she makes you feel like a prostitute. Lets go back to that. How does that make you feeeeeeeel??"

Well this one time when I was 7 ......

:pullhair:

This is just unbelievable! I don't care where this man ejaculated on JA, and apparently she didn't either.
This is NOTabout sex, this is about Jodi murdering Travis in a brutal fashion.
SHOW ME THE SELF DEFENSE evidence or shut up!

Bears repeating. GET ON WITH IT, already.

REWIND back to what you told Flores arias (open relationship dating others)

I mean everyone knew they were screwing around so how is it so dam secret. She was no dirty little secret at all.

Yep. She just stated that she parked in the front driveway and her car was there all night multiple times/week

Why would they have her younger brother in the courtroom knowing darned well that the testimony was probably going to be of a sexual nature???

How wrong is it that her whole family is here for the day of this testimony .. her brother looks like he'd wish the ground would open up and swallow him.

How bizarre... Travis voiced concerns over the thin walls in his house while the roommates were home.... he REALLY must have wanted to keep this chick secret. I mean, normal men screw their booty calls loudly and rudely for everyone in the house to hear. Seriously??

He was so abusive, and hiding her presence, yet he allowed her to park her car in the driveway.

doesn't she move back in december... oh please arias move BACK to california already

:nono: Don't try to rush it, the move was not until April 2008

:pullhair:
kjad;kfjas;dkfj;askdjfl;kasjdl;
lol

Com on Juan ask her if these other dates involved giving blow jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors