Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears repeating. GET ON WITH IT, already.

Is this ever going to end? Surely they are setting some kind of record for length of time on the stand. How is the judge letting this go on and on and on..whats the strategy here? :banghead:

Of course one of the guys Jodi went after was someone Travis hated! She is textbook. She LOVED trying to make him jealous.

Why'd she even tell the abusive Travis?

Juan Martinez is going to make minced meat out of her.

Just got back ..

What's with Nurmi? I can hear inflexion in his voice

:sick: I know Nurmi is just doing his job but UGH, this is sickening. I can't stand it!

Chris Hughes, your words have never been exemplified more clearly than today:

<modsnip>

" He has you having sex behind closed doors...ejaculates on your face...throws candy at you...." :floorlaugh:

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee!! This direct is redonkulous

LOL, I was just going to comment that she was looking larger in the bustline today.

A dumb question, but where does she get her clothes? Are the clothes her personal clothes or did someone buy JA a wardrobe for court?

I am so far behind on today's activities. I hope hubs will let me watch Nancy Grace tonight but I doubt he will.

Dared to defy? Proof positive Mr. Defense Attorney has plenty of experience in domestic violence cases and knows just how to lead poor, little abused Jodi to give him the correct answers.

HERE IT IS FROM THE DOMESTIC ABUSE MANUEL:

Travis controlled the people with whom Jodi could associate.

How many more points are left in that manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000