Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But being raped in the rear when you didn't want it in the rear didn't stop you, Ms. Arias, from seeing TA again, did it?

Hey, it takes two to tango. Nurmi keeps making it sound as though JA is being forced to do everything.

Hearing her voice makes me want to punch someone.:boohoo: :ignore: :jail:

Um... it's just good manners to be 'quiet' if there are others in the house... every parent of napping toddlers knows this very well.

This defense is falling apart. JA just testified that she was a willing participant - that she enjoyed making him happy, giving him pleasure... He *dropped* a Toblerone - he didn't throw it... ugh

Nurmi must be hating every moment. His expertise is defending real sex offenders, not lambasting* imaginary ones.

"John Dixson" ought to be thanking TA's soul right now for him keeping JA away!!

HERE IT IS FROM THE DOMESTIC ABUSE MANUEL:

Travis controlled the people with whom Jodi could associate.

How many more points are left in that manual?

The bit where she dies not him?

Crying without tears again.

the good thing here is that she is sitting close to the jury and hopefully they can see fake tears. and clearly hear that her voice stays the same, no emotion. smh

I'm pretty sure she could have gotten A LOT more than $12.50/hr + toblerone for the services she offered.

Did she forget that she testified last week that she went on two platonic dates with John Dixon and she didn't feel a spark.

Fast forward to this week, all of a sudden it's Travis' fault she didn't continue dating John????

I think the defense was reading our comments during the break

N: Why not break up with this guy?
Jodi: There were things Travis did that made me feel like a million dollars.

Freudian slip? $$$$$$$$$$$

there you go pensfan is the other part of the abuse thing Jodi is going for (little gifts etc)

It was how he treated me. Okay, this just needs to be stopped, this is absurd, absolutely, positively absurd!

Wait a min...did she just say "we're talking about the stuff that made me feel like a million dollars?"

Little gifts, nothing expensive...

Very telling that she demeans every single thing about him.

He told her he wanted to marry her.

By telling her that he was dating other people and she should, too.

Nurmi, everyone gets the point. You are just repeating the same thing over and over. You are pissing off the jury. FGS, move on to May 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000