Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(repost: I posted to late in the previous thread so I'm trying again :blushing: )

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give my regards from Norway. :wave: I've been lurking here since the disturbing Casey Anthony trial but registered i 2010 :lurk: , but have not been posting. I just appreciate the forum, I'm happy to have someone who shares my interest in these cases and take great interest in peoples point of view here.

I've been following this case since 48 hours mystery aired the first Picture Perfect-episode in 2009. Already back then, when I saw her demeanor, the way she spoke, she had an eerie feel to her, I was surprised by my reaction to her. It was like when you meet someone, and even if they don't really say or do anything bad at the time, all your internal alarms go off at the same time and you just feel like you should be very, very careful around this individual.
I think this murder definetly was planned, I think she's
Well, I've been following all developements up until the trial, and have watched every hour of the trial. It's really addicting. You just want justice for Travis.
For the motive: I think it's important to think simple. It's my opinion that she is insanely jealous and possessive and the trip Travis was going to take to Cancun with the other girl pushed her over the edge. I think she traveled to Mesa thinking she could get Travis to change his mind about it, and that she had made up her mind about killing him if he didn't. When he didn't, she waited until he was vulnerable and naked in the shower where she went in using the camera as an exuse to be near him, let all her jealous rage out and murdered him in cold blood. This is how i see it.

It's not easy, listening to her go on and on with her lies and all the unnecessary details, just loving her own voice. I'm not an aggressive person, but the feeling of wanting to slap her face is constanly there now, I admit it.:furious: I guess she's really going to turn the waterworks on from now on, and that the defence is working on getting to present the phonesex (sigh!) for the jury soon. I'm hoping for cross tomorrow, but with the rate this is going, I have my doubts.

GREAT first post and :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

We're all the way up to mid-Aug 2007!

Nearly a full year to get to the murder date!

Bull. I don't believe for a moment the sexual relationship was ongoing ....

when you moved BACK to mesa? hello she never lived there until after they broke up

Mark my words. (Sorry OT). Amanda Knox got her first interview with ABC and her book is coming out....this trial.......FCA is pulling her hair out and will be in the news shortly.

" We were even more clandestine."

Oh, poor Jodi.

Map of where Jodi moved to in relation to where Travis' house was.

a2f2b9.jpg

2nd photo shows where she lived when she first came to Mesa with Brenda and Brenda's fiance.

em69t.jpg

you were a stalking psycho who wore booty shorts to a booty call - WE GET IT!!!!!!!

It was clandestine because he was ashamed of seeing you .. you were his dirty little secret, and let yourself be that because you were like a dog with a bone and thought you could somehow sex your way back to marriage material - which you never were.

'I am trying to remember if we did that summer'

so the closer she gets in time the less she recalls????????????

If you didn't want the clandestine (oh brother!) sexual relationship, why did you keep going to his house?!?! LIAR!!

Jodi can't remember the anal sex that summer.

Wow, just wow! What a gal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member