Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside the presence of the jury, Judge instructing the defendant witness regarding all the non responsive answers she has been giving while on the stand. Instructing her oo answer the question posed.

2hx9jxk.png

Jury returns for afternoon testilying

20pq4w3.png

seems to be showing off the add-ons today. Tight sweater? offsets the 12 yr old hairdo!

OMG I missed the entire morning, been in meetings and to my SUPRISE the only thing I missed was Jodi Lies Weird LOL

Also I saw on HLN she has a guy friend who visits her weekly that she meet on Facebook. I have a huge issue with her on Facebook in Jail. There are people who can't afford internet yet this (fine no names) Jodi has internet access ?

I did not think she had internet access in jail. Why do you think so?

JA is so self-involved that she's already ignoring Judge Stevens' admonition... 2 minutes in.

Did I just hear her say she doesn't know mileage :thud: Here we go with the dimished capacity moving towards not remembering anything!

Hey Jodi you were no Mormon .. you were just trying to mould yourself into wife material for Travis which was all over red rover once you slept with him .. actually it was all over red rover when you were 15 and moved in with your first dude so give it up.

You went from girlfriend to sex buddies to crazed stalker burden who'd randomly show up at his door in the middle of the night because you didn't know when to cut your losses and run .. that wasn't Travis' responsibility, that was yours!!

I notice Travis' family are wearing blue ribbons on their lapels, anyone know what they are?

SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW FAR SHE LIVED FROM TRAVIS AND GIVES THE JURORS STREET ADDRESSES.

(yes, that was me yelling).

No doubt she knew exactly how long it would take her to get there/slash tires/and get back home.

And I notice she isn't listening to the judge's admonition to just answer the question and continues with her sermon type answers.

MOO

Mel

Welcome to Websleuth, TexusGirlie and Vikinggrl!
:welcome:

Seems JA was always moving (geographically, lol), she will not be moving anymore, well, maybe to death row.

Indicator of Jodi being unstable? Always looking for something better? Unhappy with her life? :moo:

'it became imperative that I move out as quickly as possible'

Can anyone tell me where to find the trial using UStream on my iPhone? I have to leave to pick up my daughter from school & wanted to listen to the trial while waiting in the car pool line.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Put azfamily.com in the search box and it should come up.

I hope Juan brings this girl in to testify during rebuttal!

I went to ldshousing website, found potential roommates, and then stalked them before I went to look at the houses.

if travis wanted her to come there he would have helped her find a place

she is lying imhoo

she did this on her own

It's insultingly ludicrous, isn't it?

Wonder how it'll be explain as to how Travis supposedly got all these images of little boys? With a flipping Polaroid?

Good grief.

He got them at the corner Kwik Stop Child *advertiser censored* Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member