Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she's now gone way past Casey Anthony... didn't believe that was possible!

JA makes Casey Anthony look like a choir boy.
this is the most toxic audacious testimony America will probably ever hear.

Obsessed, suicidal Jodi found some brochures on mental health to give to Travis. He was upset, we had arguments that day, verbal then it became physical.

This is going to get ugly full of lies. Adding the physical abuse incident.

Thoughts she might go to San Diego...just what we need around here.

in 2010 she threatened to drag Travis family, his friends, and anyone that knew him thru the mud at this trial if the PA did not accept her plea for second degree and right now you are seeing her deliver on that promise IN FULL.

Pay backs are a *********

Wow! I hadn't heard this before. She is certainly keeping to her word, isn't she? I don't know how Travis' family can keep their composure.

Physically abusive before April 2008, according to Jodi

Nurmi's career is OVER!

Sadly, not even close. Just like Baez's career isn't over. This is but one case. He'll have others, many others. Not as a public defender, but at his full hourly rate as a principal of his own law firm.

oh no she didn't!!! say that she gave him mental health contact info. geez.

Im feeling extremely sick to my stomach, guys., All it takes is one juror. One. Nobody likes a pedophile. I pray that they are not eating this BS- but the crying, etc. Im not gonna lie, Im getting a little nervous. Hoping JM can snap me back sometime this week..

There is no pedophile. No *advertiser censored*. No photos. None.

If Travis was a pedophile (makes me sick just to type that) then wouldn't JA be complicit for not immediately informing LE - even anonymously?

What a horrible person she is.

JA's testimony of TA is triggering flashbacks for me. My Ex sounds so much like TA. My ex wanted me to wear dresses (Greek toga like) around the house
and red lipstick and red nailpolish. Other things also...I can believe her at this point.
Yep. Pretty certain she's read a book or two recently. That said, JA has triggered flashbacks of my ex since Day Two of following this case. (Several weeks prior to trial.)

Stalking, check.
Destroying personal property, check.
Demeaning and denigrating, check.
Cyber stalking, check.
'Warning' friends and family about the 'real' me, check.
Using weapons against me, check.
Invading my privacy, check.
Coercing me to do things sexually I would prefer not to, likely check.
Using threats of suicide to keep the relationship going, check.

JA's testimony of TA is triggering flashbacks for me. My Ex sounds so much like TA. My ex wanted me to wear dresses (Greek toga like) around the house
and red lipstick and red nailpolish. Other things also...I can believe her at this point.

I'm not believing anyone who makes up three different stories as to why she brutally overkilled someone. Period. She may be mixing truth in here but its too late...even the defendent's own witnesses testified that he was not a cruel and abusive guy. She is a huge arse liar. Nothing is believable.

she gave him a pamphlet she found in the mall about mental health services

and she remembers the zip code

She did admit to telling TA that she wanted to commit suicide before . . . .

interesting that she felt he needed professional help . . . .

Wow. The length this defense and JA is going to drag his name through the mud.

:liar:

Even if I take the "devil's advocate" stance and assume she is telling the truth 100%, it STILL does not forgive her or explain why she stabbed him 27 times, slit his throat, and then shot him.

She didn't have an issue with his "sexual deviance" before that so why bring it up now?

Well...we all know. It's to protect her own life. I hope the jury is seeing right through this ploy. It's making me sick. :banghead:

Awarded to Jodi Arias for Best Lying Actress in the Entire World

220px-Oscar_statuette.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members