Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the feeling in the true story roles where reversed
She wanted money from him and he said no and she attacked him

I bet a lot of these stories happened in reverse .. I wonder if we're hearing things she did to him.

She could never imagine calling the police on Travis, but she could stab him 27 times, decapitate him, and shoot him.

She could have made up a story to the police about what happened to her finger? Yeah, if they had all day.

travis made a splint for her finger and put ice on it.....

she could call the police on Travis

but she could and did murder him......

I believe she's now gone way past Casey Anthony... didn't believe that was possible!

FCA is doing fisties right now, calling Baez saying I'm not getting attention! DO SOMETHING@!!!

Ohhhhhhhh, setting ground again for later.. "I would never call the police on Travis"

Where is the smiley for vomiting in a toilet!

The gall, she would never call the police on Travis. Loyalty, until she killed him like an innocent lamb.

ok, so he had Popsicles there for all the little boys right? That should come in about 5,4,3,2...........

:seeya:

She couldn't imagine calling the police on him.... yet we haven't gotten to the part where she brutally murdered him, three times over.

Couldn't imagine calling police on Travis because it would feel like "treachery" and I would have never betrayed him.

That is not why abuse victims are reluctant to report abuse. It is fear of retaliation that keeps them silent. Jodi was not scared of Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee