Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a brother sitting between the two sisters? He is very intense. Or is that Tanisha's husband?

In hearing this, I truly feel like the defense has gone completely insane. This is about the WORST way they could have approached this. NOTHING she says is believable. Nothing.

I didn't see a woman-abusing pedophile as a bad person.

Until I butchered him, that is.

:puke:

She didn't seek medical attention because she had no insurance. Didn't call the police. She would never call the police on Travis.

OMG! What a liar! I am sure she told Flores that happened in June 2008 when she "cut her finger at work" aka: killing Travis

:furious:

"Travis had issues just like everyone had issues"

Okay JA, let's talk about some of your issues. I've got the next few weeks free. Juan looks like he's available. Where shall we start.

WHAT???????????

And this is being loyal or treachery?????? You're assassinating this poor man in death with your lies!!!!!

You betrayed him when you murdered him, you stupid #&#*#&

She is something....And I can't believe she remembers all of this...It is too bad she did'nt commit suicide and save his family all this pain. She keeps using the phrase I could never do that to Travis, but she slaughtered him.

Did she just straighten that finger out after showing it bent????

THat's the finger screwed up from her KILLING him!!! *#(%&*#$^%(#*$)($*#%

did he have the popsicle sticks handy or did they have to eat the popsicles first?

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members