Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really trying to control myself here... I don't want a time out!

Im scared im going to smash my tv and pc to pieces.. listening to this tripe coming out her mouth.

and just like that recess for the evening..my tv and pc are spared from destruction

You know, this is really pissing me off. She can sit up there and say whatever she pleases. There is no one to corroborate the bs spewing from her mouth. Travis sure can't tell his side of the story.

As I said before just because she swore to tell the truth while being under oath......means nothing IMO This is a known liar and psychopath. How f$%&ing dare she sit up there and destroy this man's name. I hate her, I really do....MOO

I am with you. My heart aches for Travis' family and for Travis. Can you imagine what is was like for him dealing with her day in and day out? I would be willing to bet he didn't have a moment of peace.

As one of 'those people'...I have only one word for Jodi.

Poppycock! :)

The jurors must be tired of this testimony too & realize so very much the ramblings of a disturbed individual .....it is just so much for the family to bear.

She is abominable ..,.murderer & liar galore

JA showing her 'broken finger':

2gv6fww.jpg

Hilariously fake bending ... I truly hate her. Compare that to Travis' injuries!

Unpleasant? How do you think Travis felt being stabbed over and over and over and being shot in the head and having his head nearly slashed off???

Yeah MINOR...she stabbed him 29 times with long deep cuts down his back in almost an organized pattern directly across his back and other areas

then slashed his throat to the vertebrae

and then the now famous "Screw You Travis" gunshot to his face/head to finish him off

This brutality ranks up there with the Holocaust victims and many others...Not to sound insentive, during this trial, there are days I'm glad to be a single guy

Well folks Goodnight from Scotland..it's been long and totally untrue :seeya: for the next bit

Guys, there sounds like there is a level of truth in some of the things she is saying. I know we're all angry at some of her allegations; but this could affect a jury. Maybe I'm reacting from ptsd from the CA trial, but I'm concerned about her defense. Some of it is ridiculous, but not everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like a lie. Her emotions sound true and when she's crying today, I see it in her entire face. MOO:moo:

I'll be honest. I have no idea what parts of this testimony are true or not true. And I could still find her guilty of first degree murder.

So this is how the defense will explain her leaving from the scene and denying any involvement. She remained silent wanting to "protect his image" rather than tell whatever her story is gonna tell. Betcha $5 that's what they present to explain her lies to LE later.

Jodi "I take my camera everywhere" Arias....WHERE are the pictures of your finger or bruises, or ANYTHING that would corroborate your bs.

I am seriously rethinking going to court next week. I'm unsure I could keep my cool.

In the interrogation tapes her fingers on both hands would uniformly flatten on the table.

This person is despicable.

527 (254 members and 273 guests) WoW! Jump in guest and JOIN!! :)

To be fair, that finger is always bent. I noticed it at the beginning of this trial. It does look like it was broken and did not heal properly.

However, the truth of how it got broken will probably not be revealed. Maybe it had to do with Travis and then again, maybe it had nothing to do with Travis.

See... there it is! The power of suggestion. I'm thinking it's so bad, at least one of those jurors is going to have doubt.

Can someone please give me like 4 bullet points of interest that I may have missed today. If there are even 4!

I do think this may affect at least one juror.

:waitasec: I can think of 12 jurons in Pinellas County, Florida that are probably buying this B . . . S . . . by JA ...

:please::please::please: I hope this jury is NOT buying Jodi's GARBAGE ! I hope NOT !

I will absolutely SCREAM if they do !

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members