Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that permitted?

"Stick your hand up?"

What proof is there that her crooked finger isn't a result of her jamming it while crawling through the doggy door?

Where's the medical records?

That's right, we're taking her word.

Just stick your hand up there.

bbm

Juanderful: When did you contact a doctor or go to the emergency room? That finger is on your left hand -- you know, the one you use for your artwork?! Did you not feel that taking care of that finger was important, Ms. Arrrrias?

----------------------------------
Now let's see:

A crooked finger =/= 1) a bullet in his head, from left forehead to right cheek, going through the front of his brain; 2) 27+ stab wounds, at least one of which was immediately fatal; 3) a very deep ear-to-ear throat slashing wound which was immediately fatal.

A funky finger =/= death & burial

She owes the victim, society, his family and the State of Arizona a bit more, IMHO

Guys, there sounds like there is a level of truth in some of the things she is saying. I know we're all angry at some of her allegations; but this could affect a jury. Maybe I'm reacting from ptsd from the CA trial, but I'm concerned about her defense. Some of it is ridiculous, but not everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like a lie. Her emotions sound true and when she's crying today, I see it in her entire face. MOO:moo:

The only thing I see on her face is evil and the only thing I hear out of her mouth is lies. She cried with NO tears. How does that happen?

Let's just hope and pray that the Jury has the common sense to see testilying for what it truly is..

Hopefully they notice:

1. JA only gets emotional (or pretends) only for Herself.
2. JA only mentions TA 'grabbing her butt' when Lisa is mentioned.
3. JA details the areas, streets, buildings, stop signs, turn around's etc around TA's Home But forgets important key dates. (Baptism)

Please feel free to add more ;)..

BBM
Yes, she ran with the 'butt' theory.

So this is how the defense will explain her leaving from the scene and denying any involvement. She remained silent wanting to "protect his image" rather than tell whatever her story is gonna tell. Betcha $5 that's what they present to explain her lies to LE later.

While any rational person, would have laid her weapons down and called LE. Oh and let's not forget the overkill bs. She is making a joke of women that are truly abused :furious:

I also believe that if this was a male defendant....he would have already been tried and sentenced to death. What JA is doing to Travis AFTER killing him is just unbelievable :banghead:

:moo:

I have been thinking back to her testimony today when she said she talked to Matt and he had guns and she was feeling suicidal. I now believe when ever we get to her testimony about the day of the killing she will be explaining she brought a gun because she planned to kill herself.

I've been trying to keep an open mind through the testimony. Over the weekend though, I just found myself thinking about her testimony and trying to piece together what could have happened. It occupied a lot of my thoughts and I realized why: It doesn't all make sense.

If it doesn't make sense, it's not true. Her story thus far is so convoluted, it doesn't seem possible for it all to be honest. And today just seemed so contrived...so scripted and the poor little girl voice, all of it. It's very hard for me to believe anything from her at this point.

I still can't get over her makeover giving her a look of a woman who's a quiet, unassuming homebody, almost virgin looking....no offense to librarians, but she looks like one

Yeah but a horror movie librarian where in the first half of the movie she seems normal then weird stuff starts to happen and by the end her head is spinning and she's talking with a mans satan voice .. Oh and wearing a French maids outfit and eating a toblerone :)

Samantha (Alexander), Travis' sister - I have so much admiration for her. During those vile lies she was just smiling with a barely discernible headshake. Dignity personified.

So let me get this straight, from today's testimony, we've learned that Travis was abusive & needed to be slaughtered because he gave JA spidey undies that didn't fit, threw her some candy (not the cheap kind, but Toblerone) he neglected to use lube when they had anal sex the 1st 300 times, he grabbed her wrist but it didn't hurt & he accidentally kicked her finger. Ok, then. I feel better now.

I have to admit, I thought she was kind of pretty--especially with some make-up on.

Now, I see pure ugliness. I've never seen an uglier person.

Anyway .. At least I know what I'm going to Halloween this year as ...

I am not mesmerized. What I heard throughout today was how Jodi got desperate to get into Travis's life further by moving there, by entering into an agreement of some kind that included sex and money, and that Jodi pushed her way into that house often. She was a stalker that spent a lot of time cleaning his house and collecting his acct # and reading his personal emails. Nothing made Jodi ever go away, that is what I think the jurors are seeing.

See... there it is! The power of suggestion. I'm thinking it's so bad, at least one of those jurors is going to have doubt.

There's no power of suggestion going on with me. I noticed that finger long ago. It was broken at some point in time. Do I believe Travis did it? Nope, not without proof and JA telling a tale is not proof. Does a broken finger justify her later attacking him and brutally killing him? Nope, not even a little.

Doesn't change anything. Forget about all this drivel--the last week plus is just soy filler. Was JA's life in danger on 6/4/08 at 5:32pm? Nope it wasn't. And even if it was, why did it require stabbing him 29 times, etc, etc? Answer: it didn't require it at all. That was rage. She could have gotten away IF she felt her life was in danger. It wasn't, but even if she reasonably thought it was, she could have escaped. SHE was dressed, SHE had 2 weapons, SHE could have gotten away.

Guilty of first degree murder.

After Casey I told myself I'd never get so invested in a trial again. I'm afraid for my sanity if the verdict comes back NG.

Guys, there sounds like there is a level of truth in some of the things she is saying. I know we're all angry at some of her allegations; but this could affect a jury. Maybe I'm reacting from ptsd from the CA trial, but I'm concerned about her defense. Some of it is ridiculous, but not everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like a lie. Her emotions sound true and when she's crying today, I see it in her entire face. MOO:moo:

ANITA-- I agree with some of your thoughts... I think Travis had some blame for leading Arias on only for the great sex...I still think she deserves the death penalty, but pretty women IMO seem to have enough dazzle on the jurors to avoid the DP

But then I know alot of friends who were jilted by their boyfriend and these women who I know did not have a psychotic meltdown and brutal, excessive killing that Arias exhibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC