Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be one websleuth experiment my husband is gonna enjoy;)

Just kidding! I'm always deterred from doing stuff like that by imaging the headline in my local newspaper when caught!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol :giggle: I do not recommend it!

I lied! I was more like 27!
Mother of 2 toddlers.
Tried to "spice" things up.

My rear was black and blue for weeks!
(from steering wheel not hubby!)

:nono:

There should be a scar where she was cut, right? I'm sure that Juan will cover the finger injury. IMO if Travis was actively involved in breaking her finger (if it was broken and not cut) then maybe he was struggling with her and bending her finger backwards to get her to drop the knife. She was wearing a bandage on her finger the day after Travis was found so I'm believing her finger was cut, not broken.

I am still stuck on some of the words she uses to describe things. . . . .

an enormous phonecall/voicemail when she came out of the LDS visitor center?

Thank you!

how does vaginal sex work while driving down the highway????

I was wondering the same thing, Linda. I think there was a case not too long ago where a couple actually hit somebody and killed them (because she was blocking the driver's view). I will have to look it up. Truly bizarre.

Yes, guests like Katiecoolady!

Aw thank you! I love your avatar, too - what a cutie! Yep, that's my old boy Zander - a true innocent rescued from death row himself. Best dog I've ever had.

That toy (we call it his Baby) was originally my daughters' (loves orcas) but he adopted it. He carries it around, tosses it in the air, takes it outside, 'gums' it - yet after a few years of this there isn't a single stitch out of place or damage of any kind! Just dust sometimes. He's the same with shoes, socks - he's especially fond of bras - but he has never damaged a single thing (he will shred a paper towel - he seems to know the difference... He's perfect. :) According to the vet he had a tough puppyhood...

Sorry for the long OT tangent... I just love him with all my heart and then some. I'm so thankful for him... Okay I'll stop. :)

I could talk about dogs and pets all day, I know there's a pet forum downstairs but I've never been. Your boy looks like such a love, is he a lab? He sounds like a big ole softy.

My girl is a rescue too, she was found wandering the streets, tiny little precious baby. When I went to the shelter to see if we were a good fit, my heart melted and fortunately she picked me :) She brings so much joy. Dogs are special like that.

JMO - victims of crime, illness, or injury can benefit greatly by being around dogs, whether it's their own or a therapy dog. My pups have helped me through the darkest times and recently for example, I saw the golden retrievers visit Newtown to provide comfort for their community after the school shootings.

Sorry this was O/T too, but pets are so good for the soul!

minor4th - I reviewed some trial footage... it appears he finger is slight bent in an unnatural way, so I stand corrected.

I think the most likely scenario is that it was injured during her furious attack on Travis. Also hypothetically possible - she made it worse or broke it herself once she settled upon the self-defense script.

Of course I have no proof, but taking into account everything I DO know about her - I wouldn't put it past her...

Dark country roads, oral, car sex, french maid costumes, phone sex, trying to have sex with sleeping people and long distance pictures...

I know way more about our posters sexual histories than I ever dreamed possible! :floorlaugh:

*Adding gngr to my naughty list* ;)

Does anyone think that her testimony is a combination of her fellow inmate's input? IIRC, didn't FCA get her defense strategy frm fellow inmates as well as the Baez referral?

minor4th - I reviewed some trial footage... it appears he finger is slight bent in an unnatural way, so I stand corrected.

I think the most likely scenario is that it was injured during her furious attack on Travis. Also hypothetically possible - she made it worse or broke it herself once she settled upon the self-defense script.

Of course I have no proof, but taking into account everything I DO know about her - I wouldn't put it past her...

Maybe her fingie was hurt by a wooden spoon? JK

Thank you all for a great day of valuable posts and summaries. I'm off to play with kittens, a sure cure for the anguish I feel after yet another day of listening to all the lies. See you all in the morning!

I could talk about dogs and pets all day, I know there's a pet forum downstairs but I've never been. Your boy looks like such a love, is he a lab? He sounds like a big ole softy.

My girl is a rescue too, she was found wandering the streets, tiny little precious baby. When I went to the shelter to see if we were a good fit, my heart melted and fortunately she picked me :) She brings so much joy. Dogs are special like that.

JMO - victims of crime, illness, or injury can benefit greatly by being around dogs, whether it's their own or a therapy dog. Mine pups have helped me through the darkest times and recently for example, I saw the golden retrievers visit Newtown to provide comfort for their community after the school shootings.

Sorry this was O/T too, but pets are so good for the soul!

The greyhound adoption place we adopted ours from... My teen son speaks to returning Veterans about adopting greyhounds. It's now totally free for Vets.

There is something so special about the bond between humans and dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rather than being outraged, were I either on the jury or sitting on the family's side in the courtroom, I would feel like giggling at JA's testimony. Some of it is ridiculous and then some of it is so completely outlandish that it's not even insulting...it's just completely spew-worthy. These aren't even good lies. A good lie is one that is believable. These are just bad lies, from a known liar. They are bad enough to incite giggles.

She is lying about her finger injury. Her finger is very straight in this photo.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Just wondering aloud here...

Does anyone think that JM might use a diff tactic in cross and NOT call JA out on all of her lies (thus not keeping her on the stand for days) because the jury is tired of her and only cross her on murder time line/scenario?

If he does that, he can ask the def experts on cross "Dr. so n so, if JA is lying in her story on the stand, would that be consistant with PTSD and BWS?" "NO?" "OK."

Then he can call a few key ppl on rebuttal to refute some of the carp she spewed in her direct exam and wrap it all up in closing.In other words, I wonder if he wouldn't lose the jury if he plays into the defense strategy of slogging thru the details (which I think the jury is sick of). I think "THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS" and the jury can see the devil is sitting at the defense table.

Thoughts?

They wont be tired of her once Juan starts his cross examing her. They will be on the edge of their seats.IMO

If fact they are human just like all of us and probably cant wait for cross to begin.

IMO

I was wondering the same thing, Linda. I think there was a case not too long ago where a couple actually hit somebody and killed them (because she was blocking the driver's view). I will have to look it up. Truly bizarre.

I'll try and find it. I know which case your talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member