Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone find how to send the straight ring finger photo to Martinez' office?
bilde

Did anyone catch her testimony about asking someone for a gun so that she could kill herself? i was dozing off most of her testimony today but i believe i heard something to that fact. i guess shes gonna say she got the gun from this "friend" and not the robbery at her grandparents house. i tell ya she has a story for eveyrthing. what kind of "friend" would give u a gun to kill youself after. what kind of fruend would say "here take my gun" after knowing that you're suicidal? I hope this friend is called for rebuttal.

--------
Doesnt she realize they can prove the gun is her grandfathers? Or am I wrong.

On another note: maybe she's the one with the pedo problem.Have they checked her way back? questioned neighbors etc.? She is the one who is oversexed not Travis. She claims the anal sex hurt her. As I recall she never complained when she did it with 50 some year old boss! That was before Travis..:moo: :furious: :seeya:

Sorry PensFan, but compared to her right hand, her left ring finger is bent. It's not obvious because of the angle of this picture, but look at her same finger on her right hand then look back at the finger on her left hand. That left finger is still bent, in comparison.

--------

On another note: maybe she's the one with the pedo problem.Have they checked her way back? questioned neighbors etc.? She is the one who is oversexed not Travis. She claims the anal sex hurt her. As I recall she never complained when she did it with 50 some year old boss! That was before Travis..:moo: :furious: :seeya:
They can only prove it was the same type of gun. The murdering weapons were not recovered.

Did anyone find how to send the straight ring finger photo to Martinez' office?
bilde

Didn't she hold up and whine to the detective that the ninja injured it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing, Linda. I think there was a case not too long ago where a couple actually hit somebody and killed them (because she was blocking the driver's view). I will have to look it up. Truly bizarre.

Was there, by any chance, someone by the name of Ginger involved? :great:

NG is over doing it trying to point out that child "*advertiser censored*" is not sold, so it's impossible that Travis had pics on paper. Jean had to remind her the boys in the pics had on underwear. How did NG miss that fact?

I don't think JA forgot "the angel".....

I think she forgot "the KY jelly"....

JMO

She claims that the victim threw her to the floor and kicked her in the ribs and hand as well, breaking her finger.

Then he made a splint with Popsicle sticks to immobilize the broken finger.

Then he raped little boys.

Wait, I might have the order reversed a little.

Then he foreclosed on Nell Fenwick and tied her to the railroad tracks.

I'm late catching up here, but I had to say LOL :lol:, this had me rolling on the floor. I LOVED Dudley Doright (Snidely Whiplash not so much).

Thanks for the :floorlaugh:.

Sorry PensFan, but compared to her right hand, her left ring finger is bent. It's not obvious because of the angle of this picture, but look at her same finger on her right hand then look back at the finger on her left hand. That left finger is still bent, in comparison.
Jodi showed the jury today that her finger was "contractured". She showed them a similar site to this.
http://www.newswise.com/images/uploads/2009/08/31/Richterpre1stnew.JPG
sendimage.php

Her finger was grossly curved downward, not bent to the side. In the photo above, Jodi can straighten her ring finger.

Did Jodi have her GED or high school diploma when she met Travis? Does she have it now? I tried searching the posts/threads and didn't find it. TIA

She got her GED while incarcerated.

She also supposedly taught herself Spanish in jail (after being an exchange student in Costa Rica) and being described as being fluent in Spanish (by one of Travis' friends - I forget the details). I think it was sad she grew up in a bilingual home as well.

And finally - she purportedly taught herself sign language in jail with a mangled finger (doable, I suppose but I'm not in the mood to give her any leeway on anything ever - especially after today).

--------

They (the police) don't have the gun. It remains missing to this day. They can only prove a .25 caliber gun was stolen from her grandparents. They can prove TA was shot with a .25 caliber bullet. However, they cannot match the spent bullet casing or the recovered bullet fragment to any particular gun...not without having 'the' gun and matching striation marks on a bullet or bullet casing to a known gun or to a known bullet fired from 'the' gun.

Dark country roads, oral, car sex, french maid costumes, phone sex, trying to have sex with sleeping people and long distance pictures...

I know way more about our posters sexual histories than I ever dreamed possible! :floorlaugh:

*Adding gngr to my naughty list* ;)

OK I admit to the french costume! AT HALLOWEEN!

What I want to know is how do you not wake up when
your man is penetrating you during sleep?

Does anyone sleep THAT hard?

She lies! MOO

She wakes up and is having sex and doesn't know how it happened.

I wake up and a gallon of ice cream and all the Oreo's are missing and i don't know how it happened.

OK I admit to the french costume! AT HALLOWEEN!

What I want to know is how do you not wake up when
your man is penetrating you during sleep?

Does anyone sleep THAT hard?

She lies! MOO

Nope! I said the same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the jurors have any questions for her ?

I think they will be too afraid of being trapped there for months if anyone asks a question. They might have some but will decide it's not worth asking them.

If anyone does ask a question the other jurors will not like that.

That's my guess. At first I thought the jury-question aspect of this would be interesting, now it seems like prolonged torture

That's what made me think there was a fight like that but it was the other way around .. as in he lent HER that money and she abused HIM as selfish ... I think it's possible she's using things that happened but flipping the players in some instances.

Why is that number of $700 bugging me, wasn't that the total of the deposits she made on her trip? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC