Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was shooting darts at her too. He did NOT look happy to be there. And, the little brother...that had to be horrendous for him.:furious:

Why oh why and who thought it was a good idea for her brother to be there?

I'm waiting for her lawyer to start pointing at dad in Jose fashion...

To be fair, that finger is always bent. I noticed it at the beginning of this trial. It does look like it was broken and did not heal properly.

However, the truth of how it got broken will probably not be revealed. Maybe it had to do with Travis and then again, maybe it had nothing to do with Travis.

To be fair, this isn't Jodi's first version of the finger story. She also told it in Ninja Attack narrative to Detective Flores. As I and others have noted, it seems consistent with the type of injury one would incur when one repeatedly and violently wields a knife into the flesh, muscle, and bones of a living victim.

As I remember, Jodi told that story quite vividly too.

The bend in her finger is from tendon damage IMHO, not from being broken. I would bet it occurred during the murder from the knife. IIRC didn't Ryan ask her what happened to her hand/finger?

yes he did and she lied. about breaking a glass at work. another lie. jm will address this if it is the same finger she talked about at the police interview. jmo

Are Numi and JA just trying to provoke a violent outburst, mistrial with this approach?

Either way, he has certainly been successful with me!

[/B]

With the way Arias is going, she might come up with a sex abuse story committed by her Dad ala Casey Anthony...and look how that turned out for Mr Anthony( her Dad)

She already claimed that her dad had knocked her against a wall and she was unconscious. Poor POOR little Jodi....:furious:

Guess the murder is coming tomorrow. Let's see, what could be her reason? Must be some crime that TA hasn't yet committed. I can't wait for Juan to cross her. Actually, I cannot wait for the jury to convict her.

This is where she tells Detective Flores that the female ninja cut her hand and it isn't the same.

Day 7
Direct to statements about finger: http://youtu.be/2Hku9ls9VUs?t=1h30m17s

I don't know why she would bother with the lie about Travis breaking her finger when she has given this account to Flores.

And I agree with whoever said above that the deformity is tendon damage, the kind that would result from a deepish cut to the finger -- and not from breaking it. You don't end up with a permanently disfigured finger from a simple bruise or even a break.

While I understand the emotions, I think emotions are getting the best of many and as a result is lessening the understanding of how the case will proceed.

Those who listened to Beth K last night: did you hear Beth get all emotional? No, she did not. She analyzed the case and saw how each side is presenting it. The defense is doing what defense teams everywhere do. They work with what they have or what they can manufacture. It's been that way for decades. It was that way in the OJ trial with the defense claiming Nicole was responsible for her own near decapitation. And it's been that way since.

Fast forward to jury deliberations. What will the jury be working with?

1. the defendant confessed to the killing
2. the killing was indeed brutal
3. the term 'overkill' is not an exaggeration
4. the defendant claimed her life was in danger
5. there is no proof her life was in danger or that she could have reasonably thought it was. She has to PROVE it, not just suggest it.
6. crime scene pics show what happened in less than 2 minutes
7. autopsy pics show the reality of what was done to Travis
8. Even if every juror thinks TA was a complete jerkwad, they still have to determine if JA's life was in danger within a 45 second period or if she reasonably could have determined it was. Emphasis on reasonably.
9. Did anything up to 6/4/08 justify TA's killing? (answer: nope, not according to the laws of AZ).
10. What's left? She did it, her life wasn't in danger, he was butchered, she premeditated AND pre-planned the killing.

GUILTY of first degree murder.

Apparently Jodi has a message for Dr Drew that his guest is coming on to tell him tonight.

Huh? :waitasec:

This is where she tells Detective Flores that the female ninja cut her hand and it isn't the same.

Day 7
Direct to statements about finger: http://youtu.be/2Hku9ls9VUs?t=1h30m17s

LOL, we were saying in chat that it wouldn't take much time for WS'ers to find that her fingers are straight and not bent, and within 10 minutes, TigerBalm has posted straight fingers!!!! And that the ninja's did it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member