Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he wanted her to dress up like a school girl? Ummm.... ok.

This is ridiculous!!! I don't buy one word of this!

listen to the phone call again... Jodi LOVED the pop rocks and all the other stuff.. in fact she brought it up..

(the tape was much more believable than this testimony)

Even if it were true.....

JA gets dressed up as a school girl, then has to drive around to find the adult store, and go in an buy a c**k ring. And all on a night when she was supposed to be at a good friends baptism???

Really? Who's the idiot???

When Nurmi mentioned the sleeping incident, he forgot to mention her ' Brazilian.'

OMG...she went out dressed like a schoolgirl, w/out undies, looking for a *advertiser censored* ring and some pop rocks, and this was Travis's fault? :floorlaugh:

So I completely feel horrible for TA's family. But now on day (what number are we at???) I feel bad for the jurors. This must be driving them to the brink of insanity.

I didn't know where any adult stores were? Stupid outfit? She initiated the phone sex, she introduced him to KY, she was just as into everything, if not more.

She used her sexuality as a means to get him, because that was her MO. Why? I don't know. But she has issues. She wanted TA, and she was using all of the 'weapons' in her arsenal to get him.

I totally agree it was the blog that started her death march to his front door.

What surprises me is that Travis would have let her see the blog. Was there a password or something to read his blog that he didnt think she had or something. Or maybe he never told her about the blog and she found out about it.

My take is that blog was written with every intention of Jodi reading it. He wanted her to, as well as their "circle of friends". It humiliated and/or hurt her. JMO.

There is no way this scum can keep up with her own lies. Nurmi enjoys hearing her talk like this I imagine.

WARNING GRAPHIC~

JA admits she was not 12 and it wasn't her first orgasm
She had driven all night and fell asleep on his oversized chair . . . he pulled her pants off - spread her legs and perform oral sex . . . she was groggy . . . .

Did you want it?
It wasn't really discussed
Not awake
I was awoken in the process but was definately asleep.

Testified TA had intercourse while you asleep and he performed oral sex on you while just waking up . . . any other sex while you slept?
not that I recall

Poprocks and tootsie pops
One night . .. on a Thursday scheduled to go to friend Lonnie's baptism . . . TA asked if he wanted to come over so JA ditched the baptism . . . . TA wanted her to dress up in a school girl outfit with braids . . . .she didn't have a schoolgirl outfit . . . looked through her closet .. . .

A private school girl outfit .. . .. skirt with a blouse, knee high stockings, Mary Jane shoes, sometime no underwear sometimes with the Spidey

On morethan one occassion?
Ididn't have school girl outfit - put something together he would like instead

Tooties Pops and Poprocks?
He asked if I would get those on the way over . . . for the purpose? He wanted me to get a cockring . . . I didn't know if any adult stores around - he said one in Apache Junction - I went there dressed up in my stupid outfit looking for a cockring . . . (he refused to go because too many people might recognize him) . . . .

he told her to go get tootsie pops and pop rocks for purpose?
JA didn't know what he had imagined . . . some idea or play he was going to incorporate into . . .she went to Walgrens in East Mesa . . . .she felt dressed inappropriately . . .she went t a Walmart she never frequents . . . bought bubble bath too - she wore a black jacket over the outfit.

Tootsie pops, pop rocks, bubble bath . . . from Walmart to TA's house . . . .

Please make it stop...I'm begging...C'mon Juan.

Really tired of the same ole, same ole!

Enough already about sex, we've heard it for days now.

IMO!

listen to the phone call again... Jodi LOVED the pop rocks and all the other stuff.. in fact she brought it up..

(the tape was much more believable than this testimony)

will tape be in one of the threads that are posted here????:blushing:

Thanks TigerBalm for the Juan pics!! Keeps my blood pressure in check!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck