Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we are back to meek, broken down, abused Jodi.

Amazing.

he is making it worse for arias with this questioning... I mean really

and now she just impeached her testimony from yesterday about not being awake hahahahaha

Good lord, this woman claims to have more sex in her sleep than anyone I have ever heard of?

What happened to her timid little baby voice? I guess she knows that cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

Let's ask JA about her obsessing over Travis privates and all the things she wanted to do with/to it.

Let's hear about all of the sexual acts and conversations that she initiated.

More Sex, it is all about Sex.

She had to kill him because of Sex?

The jurors must be totally freaked out. I am.

When she says things like "kind of" "not really" "sort of". That is a SIGN that she totally lied about the whole thing.

Didn't she bring up the 'oral sex while she was cuddling with him' event on the phone, and mention how she really liked it?

And, did she say she was asleep, or was planning on falling asleep but they were cuddling?

For all the Juan-ettes ...

35bfolk.png

34hued4.png

2cyewz.png

1zcok81.png

t9d4xg.png

ygj29.png

one night it was a thursday and my friend was going to get baptized and travis asked me to come over and he asked me to come over in a school girl outfit with braids (that wasn't in the tape I call embelishment) and we....

(this is about the pop rocks!)

hahahahaha

Didn't Nurmi catch the part in the call where she said she was 'up for anything'?

Kelly

Ohhh noo..here comes the school girl outfit scenario. Trying to make him out to be a pedophile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne