Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't she crying as she is retelling the story of Travis choking her, I mean she just said she feared for her life, WTF???!!! What a effin @#$%@#$%!!

I am so disgusted by all this! That recording only showed that she was the sexually aggressive one and Travis was a sweet, funny, caring guy. He didn't hang up on her right after the "sex" junk. He said nice things to her, etc. This chick is UNREAL!!!

TwitterMichael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Nurmi: "Did you fear for your life that day?" Arias: "It happened so fast." She said she passed out. First week of April 2008.

Yet, she sounds so happy on the phone in May!:what:

I don't want to hear about that stupid t-shirt again on this direct!!

Asked and effin answered

im confused - where are we now - 2008 ? when was the tape recorded? - and back to the drunk "chick" ??????????????
I attempted to point this out last night to some debate. So I will say for me personally the fact that she displays almost no emotion in recounting tales of terrifying and life-threatening abuse seems extremely unusual.

For most victims I've met, myself included, recounting such events brings forth an unwanted and uncontrollable range of emotions.

It is such a stupid point Nurmi keeps trying to make about the t-shirt. He is trying to make it seem like an evil thing. It is ridiculous.

Arias said that Alexander grabbed her butt in front of other men who were interested in her to show ownership.

Arias said Alexander wanted her to wear it in public at a convention in Huntington Beach, but she was embarrassed and wore it as pajamas.

We know Jodi loved when Travis grabbed her butt.

She is actually complaining now in a courtroom that he only grabbed her butt to claim her in front of other guys. Of course, Jodi flirted with other guys in front of Travis, hoping Travis would grab her butt.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you can understand the pain Jodi felt about this butt grabbing. It meant a lot to her.

OHHHH HELLO. Her testimony now about how he pushed her held her down, scared her, JUST DOES NOT PLAY NOW.

Not after hearing that tape. I just figured the Defense strategy out now. When they hand down the guilty verdict, and she is sentenced to death...

Nurmi will turn to the courtroom and say "You're welcome"

:seeya:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So, Travis was trying to keep her a secret, but he was also grabbing her *advertiser censored* in public to show that she was his?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

That tape made Travis real and I like him even more now that I heard it.

I think the Defense really really made a bad move on playing that tape!

I wonder who else she has these "sex tapes" of. :waitasec: Seems like she has so many patterns. Stalking, snooping, etc... I would think she did it with them all.

I have no doubt Mr. Nurmi will have a long and prosperous career defending sex offenders. Right up his alley.

Does everyone feel and see this as I do?
If defense wanted sympathy from even one juror, they lost it.
They will hate her more than we do because they have to look at her ugly face today. Disgusting.

I can't take anymore of this. My blood pressure is climbing. I'm gonna play Diablo 2 - that's right. 2. Because 3 is an abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne