Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Numri is so UGH mama bee will get mad at me , but I have lots of names

This jury HAS GOT to have Jodi's number.

I'm sitting here chuckling over her testimony after hearing that tape. They should have NEVER played that tape.

I never thought I would see the day where I feel a boiling rage for a killer the way I felt it towards KC. Boy oh boy.

Why does all this butt grabbing even come up as abnormal? It just doesn't seem abnormal to me? A little immature for sure but abnormal?

Kelly

I would rather listen to the phone sex tape then listen to the defendant and Nurmi :sigh:

She ALWAYS looks DOWN when she is lying!!!

SOO what you are saying is she never looks up!?

"Grabbing her *advertiser censored* to make a point"... what does that even mean? TA who won't hold her hand will grab her butt in-front of fellow coworker/associates??

Also, I am sure she LOVED it if it ever were to happen that TA grabbed her butt in-front of another fellow suitor to try and show off that HE has her. Ya right, that only happened in her fantasy world... But again, if it were to have ever happened, it isn't a crime for a boyfriend to (with your implied consent..) touch your butt to assert yall are a couple.

there is no evidence of abuse except her word and she is a liar. no worries

Hi, BritsKate. I think that Jodi mis-remembered the details and tone of the tape.

I cannot WAIT till Juan Martinez gets to finally take this LIAR on. How stupid does she think the jurors are? GRRRRRR.

extremely as she is FAR superior to ANYONE - she honestly thinks she can pull this crap off. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She was encouraging Travis to leave a snarky comment to another guy on his MySpace, but Travis didn't want to because he didn't want to 'humiliate him.'

He's not a bad guy, so I don't buy her characterizations of him. Not to mention the fact that she's a repeated known liar, and it goes against credible witness testimony of TA prior.

"The time she realized she was a battered woman!" Her testimony is an insult to every battered woman alive and that has ever existed in the world.

and I'm sure she grabbed him in public when she thought....

How come her lawyers and their helper can laugh and make faces during testimony?

Jodi says the only time T claimed her in public (as his property) was when another guy was interested in her.

He did this by grabbing her butt...when he perceived other men were interested in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx