Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go team Travis!!! I think this tape has completely and totally sealed her fate!!!! Anyone else agree????

That's exactly what I was thinking! Unbelievable why she would want this tape as evidence.

All I can say is whatever it takes to seal her fate is fine with me - she is making me ill - what with the long hair hanging in her face today instead of clipped back in a "little girl" barrette - she is full of it!!! UGH!

I feel so sorry for Travis' family having to listen to this - how awful that this is the way they hear their brother's voice again - it truly is pathetic.

How does this tape condemn TA? I'm not understanding her claim(s)?

She panders to him in such an obvious, fake and manipulative way. If Travis had more experience with experienced women, perhaps he would have realized she was not behaving normally but overly ingratiating. I want to listen to this again and count every "you're superhuman" "you're incredibly" comments by her. That's called LOVE BOMBING. A tactic used by BPD and psychopaths.

She even introduced him to KY .. good, this tape shows her up brilliantly she's toast.

Fantastic testimony from Travis himself at the trial of his own murderer. I am so pleased to hear all this.

he never knew about KY ????? Is it possible that he really was as innocent as others have said??

DEAD.

You introduced me to KY. -Travis

Oh, oh, oh, well I've never used it before either. -Jodi

This was planned she was setting him up and she wasn't expecting him to say that.

I'm really DISGUSTED! That she recorded this without his consent. :furious: *****

Her being the stalker, that she is clearly making herself out to be, I'm sure she recorded ALL their calls. This is the only one they thought could help her defense. IMO

How is he making her do any of this?

This is not a result of chronic domestic abuse.

This is disgusting by JA and her defense.

For me, I view this as vindication for Travis. He was a normal young man being accused of such awful things and we're hearing he is and was an innocent victim all along.

I hope she feels as awful and rotten and humiliated as her empty tin soul allows her to feel.

" You could blur our faces and just show your D_____. Cuz you have a good looking D____ baby, hmmmm...."

"You like my D----?"

" I LOOOVVEEEE it..."

[ oh, is this the poor sweet innocent who was being used and abused by her mean bully?]

NOPE.

JUST A WOMAN SCORNED.....clearly

This tape did NOT help her.....at all

she's not crying. She's hiding. She doesn't know which emotion to fake.

Is anyone listening to Mike Brooks on HLN? He is supposed to be "inserting" appropriate words in place of the *advertiser censored*-y words. I bet that's hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213