Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That entire thing was boring...boorish...set up...fake...and didn't make Travis look like anything other than a horny young male. It made her look like a barn animal...nuff said!

It's like she wanted to prove to the world that they did have sex. Ok, they did. What's the point again? :rolleyes:

just sayin'
fran

This is the very first time I have felt she will get the death penalty. This is destroying her case.

It's decimating her entire case.

This is the very first time I have felt she will get the death penalty. This is destroying her case.

You probably didn't hear her testimony yesterday -- she was describing him pleasuring himself to little boy pics. That's when I first thought she would get the death penalty. This tactic is what will get her killed.

I'm way behind most of you - how did the existance of these tape(s) become known? Did the police find them during the investigation, or did the DT/Jodi offer them up on their own?

If there is anybody if there is ONE "talking head" that claims this tape was good for the defense then they are complete MORONS.
This conversation is so contrived. It is OBVIOUS.

They only male that might be turned on by this JA fraud might be Nurmi.

And another thought, JA is crying because this puts in her own voice the truth. She is a pathalogical liar, a spinner of truth to suit herself and make herself look like the 'victim'

This tape, pretty much says she isn't. She can't waltz around it with colorful explanations.

Kelly

I don't think it takes a verified attorney to know that this is devastating to the defense.

That's for sure. I actually got confused as to whether this was rebuttal or the defense!

She is a total fake. This tape was a setup.
This tape confirms she is total fraud and her story of abuse is complete BS

My heart bleeds for Travis. Damn shame. His personal life on display. She sitting there with her hair in her face. This will backfire on her. Jmo

sent from droid dna

Jodi introduced him to KY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to congratulate the defense team for your EPIC FAIL today!!!!

Vinnie just said soemthing really dumb on HLN and I hope the jury isnt dumb too.

Vinnie said ' Jodi didnt know all of those sexual terms that he knew. So she wasnt as expereinced sexually as Travis was."

HELLOOO>>>> She was the one taping this. She was LYING when she acted like she didnt know what a cream pie was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3