Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So fake fake fakey McFakerson! For one thing, the last thing you want to talk about after orgasm is sex. You make a sandwich and go to sleep.

BaAAAAAAA.....MOOOOOooooooo.....BAAAaaaaaaa.....NAAAYYYYYY....NAAAaaaayyyy...HEEE HAW...HEE HAW

HOW is that sexy??????

GOD she is such a !!!!!

OMG ... OMG ... OMG ...

She is such a fake ...

:furious:

I am having such a hard time hearing Travis.

And I'm really hoping I don't get caught listening to this at home... alone lmao

Chris Williams @chriswnews

for those of you keeping score at home: #JodiArias 2 Travis Alexander 1. dirty talk may subside, who knows. stay tuned. #Arias

She's hiding out of humiliation. As she should. She thinks she can drag his "history" (real or imagined) out for all to see but now that she's the target, she is humiliated.

This is the very first time I have felt she will get the death penalty. This is destroying her case.

We don’t even need Juan, Jodi and her defense team are doing a great job of prosecuting her case themselves……

SIDE NOTE - I am VERY proud of her family for being able to sit through this!!!

Twitter Chris Williams @chriswnews
for those of you keeping score at home: #JodiArias 2 Travis Alexander 1. dirty talk may subside, who knows. stay tuned. #Arias

WARNING - SEXUALLY EXPLICIT GRAPHIC TAPE TRANSCRIPTION - DO NOT READ IF YOU WILL BE OFFENDED!!!!!!!

Let's talk and get happy and normalized for a moment and see where it takes us.
Ha Ha I like that
singing . . .. lets get happy
It's going to be June
I might be going to Utah . . . see friends and Daniel Summit - you know him well - you have met him more times than I have
June you are going to Cancun and coming here - what else
Washington DC
I want to travel around with you and if I have the money go to team freedom event
Here's the prob I have with Team Freedom event - it is Palm Springs - horrible place in the summer . . . their idea of having fun is to get drunk - training might be awesome - I hate those people - they don't have a soul - they are godless .

What about Tara and Mark Smith
Tara is ok - I like them . . . . but they are all assho!es

Tara Postenbach is awesome
I know you don't like Abe
He is souless - he is not going to focus on business - if he did he would be a solid ED for sure.
He told me the other day he hoped you would get your ring
He told you - how did that come on?
I went to leave a message on MS for him - you must be this users friend to make comments - you are not on myspace friend - Abe said I deleted you because of your relationship with TA . . . . I hope TA gets his ring . . . he sees me in the bathroom I am like a ghost to him - he sees right thru me
Ha ha - that means I intimidated him in the bathroom
What am I supposed to say - you kissed my girlfriend? . . . . You are drunk and trying to hit on my girlfriend.
Where was that?
Oklahoma remember
Clancy
He wasn't hanging all over me
Lets not go there - we already said that the other night.

OK lets go back to the bathroom
That is funny cuz he was right next to me in the bathroom too

You grabbed my *advertiser censored* in front of Abe - I love it when you grab my butt.
You cannot say I don't love your bootie - you butt has got more attention than any other in the whole world - in so many categories it is an A+ - I am not the freaking "tossed salad" type - I would do it . . . I would chomp
I went to town for about 45 minutes one night
You have the most incredible stamina that Icould have even dreamed
We have had 2 1/2 or 3 hour sessions - because I pace myself
I have that constant renewable energy
I have that extracurricular activity so I am a giver
I am a giver - but I like to give while I am receiving
I like the role play
I do too . . .
I like if I can handle you or you can handle me
I like being handled

Mercy Mercy - we got into this quicker than I thought we would

Coming up here before Cancun?
That is my intention
What is your itinerary

See me Oregon Coast, Crater Lake - Shakespere -then go see friends in Washington?
I am not going to do all o that - you are on the top of the list . . . .that is just too much I will fly into seattle and stay with my friends and go to British Columbia

Are you going to be traveling abroad any time soon - other than Mexico
DC
I mean abroad
I might go to Argentina - a bunch of guys going to live down there . . . .

Dan moved to Virginia
He is a waste of potential that guy - his picture on FB are you the dumbest *advertiser censored* on the face of the earth . . . him grabbing his crotch
It makes me wonder are yu a church member? ha ha - but don't broadcast it to the whole world
I almost put a comment on that picture . . . . what would your Mission President think?
You should - he has been back about a year

Remember when . . . . .you blasted him to Mars . . . he is a church member and

Mario sent some joke with the F word in it - I ripped him to shreds . . .

I prefer to do it by emailing him . . . other hand - he has already done it to himself . . . . he is asking for comments

That is funny Mario and Victor = your Mission Presient would be proud
Did you look @ my profile picture?
Not yet
It is kind of an average picture . . . I am not photogenic - just chose carefully
You are photogenic - you are so pretty - seriously I have never seen you look bad
When my eyes are all puffy and cried my eyes -
you were pretty then just looked miserable

I could have raped you
That is true we have had lots of good make up time

Like my . . . .
there was one time - I kinda vaguely remember - I don't even know who initiated it . . . other times we were so discouraged with each other - we could have been injected with aphrodesiacs and it wouldn't have worked

Best times were when we were freaking raw sessions and go forever
You are not joking - there have been a few times and I have been bold enough to grab you start . . . I fell asleep on your chair and woke you up and you pulled my pants off and you licked my pus*y . . . .. I had just got my brazilian on . . .the lights were on . . .

Eventually we are going to remarry people . . . . there are not a lot of mormon guys who would do that . . . Iwant to marry a return missionary but I want somebody who could be freaky . . . I feel like a wilting flower and haven't blossomed . . . I have blossomed with you but I have blossom time left

I am going to tie you to a tree andput it in your a$$ all the way . . .
OMG - that is so defacing? but I like it
I am going to tie your arms around the tree . . .

you are so creative - I am game for everything you come up with - you are the wellspring of ideas you are the spring .

your *advertiser censored* is so tasty . .
you put it all over me and licked it off
we had poprocks but I didn't like them as well as ?
I really liked the candles and I had the braids
I love the braids
I know those are hot

I don't know . . . I like it - it is fun
I want yu to do it more - ride my freaking face
yea

feeling? how will we do that?
oh yea - you are smart
actual putting it in you and your reaction and the angles the whole bit . . you are right in the bath it was so hot . .
when we took a bath together . . . the candlelight and the bubbles - you made me feel like a goddess .. . . you made me feel like Iwas the most beautiful girl on the planet . . . so sexy and so hot

you were hot . . . seriously honey I want you to start touching yourself . . . . . I just started.

I wish those were myhands giving you a handjob
Before I met you I would never jack offbut now I do it 2 to 3 times a day

Wish you were here right now - my grandparents are in their room and we would just close the door and have a *advertiser censored* fest.

Come . . . I meant come here

I can't wait to get some jism on your face
Its going to be cool actually

shot
uh huh

you make me feel horney - I seriously feel like having sex every day . . . . having your c*ck inside of me . . . .
.......wrong that we started ****ing?
If it is wrong I don't wanna be right - seriously

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi
What's wrong - I wish we did it before
Once wedid it then why not do it.

I want to give you a cream pie
what's that
when I blow my wad within like a 1/4" of your . . . .
oh yea

come shots with you
definately
a lot of ?

you are going to have some great sex . . . you are such a *advertiser censored* star . . . .
jerking off . . . .beautiful, ferocious, quality camera - great pictures . . . . you are going to have that yourself.

Think I am going to come soon . . . .
OK I will tell you about what I was thnkin about tday

Everything so hot- yur freaking nipples - how hot you are - prototype . . . most of all how much detail . . . . .
I love those things - I always felt so self conscious aboutthose

Your *advertiser censored* are freaking awesome

(JA is verbalizing an orgasm) . . . .

So hot . . . naturally -
sounds a like 12 y/o girl having first orgasm
you are so dirty
you are dirty

I want to have a *advertiser censored* fest with you marathon . . .

so hot

How hot was it?

you said they are like candy like lollipops . . . you taste . . . . I have never had anybody enjoy the taste of it . . . like enjoy the flavor of it

your hair . . . I know you wax but it so . . . .
I like bein smooth - you are smooth too - places I didn't know youcould get smooth

garbeled sound from TA

I like the way your dick feels against me . . . . you are all smooth . . . I really really want to *advertiser censored* your dick right now

I think if we are going to do a *advertiser censored* star thing I will put on little more makeup

really OMG - clever
like you bust me for being nude in public . . alright you can only redeem yourself in one way . . .
I want to write the story up
They sell those stories to lonely women - we could make a lot of money

Hang on I think I hear something . . .

Let me get back in the groove of the things
Take pictures
What are we going to do with ourselves - horney toads

picture of me laying on my back and you sitting on my face . . . a couple of angles from my point of view while you are sitting on my face and some from your point of view

I think when you are titty fuking me . . . just my face . . . . I don't think we can do that because your legs might get in the way

we could do it from reverse angles
you have a good looking dick . . . . I needed it bad - you fuked me so bad .
We will take some video too - I want you t come
Getting really close

I am going to come baby . . . .
(sounds of both of them orgasms?)

I was huge - I just did 15 pumps
That was amazing you are super human
Tha was even big for my . . . . because I just (jerked off) this morning

Retire off of this
I have to go wash this off of my hands
Wow - go clean up and I will wait

How can the people in court listen to this? I had to shut it off because I couldn't expose my three ferrets to this ridiculousness. Embarassingly horrible.

I'm going to assume they didn't want the whole tape played and just the part with Travis' "comment" - Well, that blew up in their faces!

Maybe JA was also pissed that Travis' family got to hear it before the great reveal in court. She can't revel in seeing them suffer.

The only response I can even think of is....ummmm...no words.

I can't see/hear much abusive raging going on.

The only day I can listen/watch live and I was hoping to miss the tape!

Kelly

Did anyone else notice that she made him REPEAT the part about sounding like a 12yo girl? :furious:

Yes, this was definitely a good day for the prosecution. Once again, a "witness" was turned from the defense to the state!

Absolutely NOTHING good for the defense in that tape, imo.

For whatever reason I hope she is feeling intense agony. She brought it on herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson