Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the victim's family were agreeable to letting this play. LOL, that's probably why JA was crying this a.m. She realized if they agreed to it, it must make HER look bad and not him!

JMHO
fran

This is the worst phone sex tape I have heard in my life!!!!

Poor Travis being a virgin before the defendant didn't realize it.

I feel like I have a much more intimate relationship with all of you now. :blushing:

So this was a bad move ... who decided to play this?

It makes me wonder if her team wanted to play bits and pieces ("bits and pieces" lol :floorlaugh:), but the Judge made them play the entire thing?

This would explain the expression she had, coming into court. The HLN staff described her as red-faced, swollen eyes and made it out like she was having a hard time and today's testimony would be so hard on her. I saw her affect differently, she looked pissed to me (with the arms folded). (Many of us women cry when we are pissed, so that would also explain the red, swollen face).

Lawyers? Could this be the instance? Does it make sense that defense would only want portions of the recording, yet the Judge would make them play the entire recording? If so, would that be decided within the past day?

I guess this is going to backfire on Jodi. Good going Jodi with the secret Recording. You helped the prosecution immensley.

She just CAN'T come away with portraying herself as the battered woman now, but I guess she's going to say she only said things that way because HE had instructed her to do it. Something like that.

She doesn't know because she's recording him to look that way. Omg I hate hln

This is the very first time I have felt she will get the death penalty. This is destroying her case.

This hurts her WAY MORE than him! It's crazy that the defense would want to play this whole thing for his "12 year old" comment.

Any chance they were trying to get only part of it played, but the judge decided it had to be all of it? Or would that have already been determined during the previous evidentiary hearing?

If he comes back on and says Ok, I will talk to you later I will LMAO!

I'm running out to the store, can't wait to watch the coverage of todays trial later. I might even watch Nancy Grace, just for fun....

I can't believe how kind he was to her.... she really is the devil

Dang it...Oh well, I'll catch it later. How bad was it, did it make TA look worse? Or..did it make JA look worse?

How can the people in court listen to this? I had to shut it off because I couldn't expose my three ferrets to this ridiculousness. Embarassingly horrible.

Too funny. I have a visual of you trying to put their paws over their ears.

This is the very first time I have felt she will get the death penalty. This is destroying her case.

I couldn't agree more.

What were they thinking?

Now they are going to end with the murder, wow, what a juxtaposition.

Go ahead, sign your own death warrant Jodi.

I *JUST* got home and heard something about cleaning up and her cutesy little voice.. anyone have it recorded and can post it? I am very curious especially reading how damning it is to her!
She must think she is invincible or that everyone else is as deluded as she is to expect all of her plans to work.. Or she thinks she is the smartest woman out there.

OMG she slip slides all over him when he sweats... She sounds like a super nymph in this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333