Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for his family. Having to listen to him with this monster! :notgood:

Every time she sighs I think "here we go again!" :puke:

BTW how long is this tape? I think we've heard more than enough to send her straight to hell. jmo

Where did she sing the national anthem? Her singing isn't that good, just passable.

He's just like, what the hello do I have to do to get rid of her? And she loooooves everything out of his mouth.

Ew. She's such a disease.

He's singing Grateful Dead... oh man, RIP Travis.

Agree, breaks my heart but guess what the defense just made him so really, they just hurt her by letting the jury his voice and seeing his great personality.

So THANK YOU JODI FOR RECORDING THIS AND DEFENSE FOR PLAYING IT !!!!

OMG I didn't even know him and I'm tearing up. It's really hard to listen to him knowing what SHE did to him. This is horrible. Send that psycho to DR where she belongs!!!

i think he actually said "like, who likes SPIDERMAN?" with a note of distain and sarcasm.

Chris Williams @chriswnews

It almost looks like #JodiArias is trying not to laugh and smile lisetning to Travis goof around signing "Star Spangled Banner". #Arias

Travis is testifying. The defense will regret playing this.

Hearing him sing the anthem is showing the jury Travis was a human and he sounds like a sweet guy.

I'm sorry - this guy HAS to be wasted!

If he was a drinker I am SURE JA would be ALL over that as a defense!! "He was a raging alcoholic with a temper" .. I think he is super tired. Did they say what hour of the night/day this was? Or what date it is?

If I had to guess -- I would be her attorneys did not want this tape played, but Jodi demanded that this tape be made part of her case. I cannot imagine any attorney thinking this would be anything but devastating to their case.

I would also guess that Jodi's motivation for wanting this tape played had nothing at all to do with proving self defense or abuse. She wanted the whole world to hear this tape to prove that Travis found her attractive and had sex with her. That's her trophy, and that's all she cares about. Along the same lines, I think she wanted this tape played to shock his church and hurt his family and to shove it in Lisa's face.

When was this recorded do we know for sure? Travis referred to JA as his girlfriend when talking about Abe.

TA doesn't sound "into her", and really just seems resigned to going along for the sexual and flattering ride. However he also sounds utterly exhausted and caring enough to feign interest and not just cut off the conversation after orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member