Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was a drinker I am SURE JA would be ALL over that as a defense!! "He was a raging alcoholic with a temper" .. I think he is super tired. Did they say what hour of the night/day this was? Or what date it is?

I'd be wasted too if I had to listen to Jodi jabber in my ear constantly non-stop

I bet hearing Travis sing is really hard for his family to hear :-(

She likes a song... Travis don't.... oh no, she don't like it either.

Why does she always have to talk about her myspace page?? "Did you see my profile pic?" "Did you hear the song on my playlist?" NO JODI - HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I wish he would have hung up on her 10 minutes ago! She is RUINING the black eyed peas for me!!!

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Arias and Alexander are now singing to each other.

Why did they want this played in court? I did not listen to all the sex stuff but right now I hear an okay average guy, sounding very nice and fun. Singing..

I think this tape sealed her DP.

She is really into her karaoke. I bet she thought of herself as a pop star in the making.

I'm thinking he took sleep meds and she knew it, It is sad. He sounds like a nice guy. Why the heck would anyone want to kill him? He is really nice to her.

Creepy? To me he sounds very sleepy and like he's trying to participate but he is ready for a good night's sleep.
I agree... Travis sounds sleepy! Heck, JA probably called him and woke him at 3am!
Crazy, murderous, *advertiser censored*!!! :furious:

Agree, breaks my heart but guess what the defense just made him so really, they just hurt her by letting the jury his voice and seeing his great personality.

So THANK YOU JODI FOR RECORDING THIS AND DEFENSE FOR PLAYING IT !!!!

Agreed. No plea deal now... straight to the injection room.

JA thinks she is so witty.... See that little smirk - like I am so charming and funny! Dayum I'm good!!

No Jodi - you're not....

Why did they want this played in court? I did not listen to all the sex stuff but right now I hear an okay average guy, sounding very nice and fun. Singing..

I think this tape sealed her DP.

I don't think Defense wanted this part played. The only time the jury will get to hear from Travis and he is so likable and normal.

Tanisha barely holding it together while listening to Travis singing the national anthem :(

1zq83gy.png

2mo1jiv.png

2mhhmz6.png

snct5d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics