Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tape has made Travis even more likable and JA even more annoying and disgusting. That is the only thing it has accomplished, IMO.

This is horrible...and boring...but good for the prosecution. JA really, really likes the sound of her own voice.

To those saying he sounds "wasted". He's tired and is probably laying down in bed while talking. I've heard plenty of friends sound like that, especially if calling them in the middle of the night when they're sleeping.

From my understanding, Travis didn't even drink coffee let alone drugs and alcohol. He actually said earlier in this recording that he stayed away from a certain group of people because all they did was drink and he's not into that.

I have had my share of phone sex and literally the minute it is over I am off the phone and half asleep. The fact that he stays on the phone and contunues listening to her rambling tells me he is extremely kind....she would def feel used after phone sex with me!

Yes! I know little about him, but he comes across as a nice, thoughtful and considerate man. And not shallow.

Travis just made a Dave Coulier reference and I love him even more.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

In 20 years of covering murders, I've learned that people try hard to explain the unexplainable. It is seldom, if ever, rational.

More than anything, this makes Travis real. The only time the jury will get to hear him, and IMO it really gives a feel for what he was really like. He was nice, and silly and his religion really was a big part of his life and meant a lot to him.

I bet hearing Travis sing is really hard for his family to hear :-(

This is going to sound horrible but as a close family member I would actually ask for a copy of this tape, take out all of the sex portion, and listen to it over and over again.

There is nothing I wouldn't do to hear my mother's voice just one more time. She was camera shy so I have no video and very few photos (candid without her expecting it was the only way to capture her). Hours after her passing I lost her voice. I've been searching for it for 3 years now.

There you go, Alanis song, "I'm here to remind you..."