Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn what a *advertiser censored*. I can't believe that someone this dumb is calling someone else dumb.

Anyone else thinking she used the KY to slip and slide Travis back to the shower after murdering him.

It's so sad to hear him all happy knowing what she did to him weeks later. :(

I was thinking that the day of murder it was her last attempt at convincing him to take her on trip and finally he asked her to leave so he could get ready for his trip. She probably begged him to take her and he said no that he promised the other girl.

She walked out to car and realized at that moment, it was over for her so she grabbed her gun and went back inside. She told him she wanted to take some last pictures of him to remember him by. He posed for her thinking they were just souviner pictures and then when he was distracted, she began her attack.

She definitely dominates the conversation and keeps it going by changing the subject and asking him questions so that he has to respond. He is practically begging to go to sleep.

Good lord - get off the phone -- she is a stage 5 clinger 24/7 in all regards!!

c'mon let the poor man sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the songs, she chooses " You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette. Brilliant!

JA showing off her "amazing" singing skills over and over. Fishing for more compliments from Travis I'm sure. For God's sake woman, let the man go to sleep!!!!!

she knows he is tired and STILL keeps him on the phone - will not hang up - go to sleep and STFU

I'm thinking he took sleep meds and she knew it, It is sad. He sounds like a nice guy. Why the heck would anyone want to kill him? He is really nice to her.

Remember, she said in her testimony earlier that he treated her like a "girlfriend" on the phone, but acted like she didnt exist when they were in person together?

I think she was playing it up for this tape, because she knew that she would have to come up with some excuse for him being so nice on this phone convo.

JMO

Sleep means seeya!! It means LET ME GO!! Let's not try and astral project omg she even stalked him in his sleep joizus.

I hope her family really sees how sick she is. She's trashed her mother, father, and sister. She's the person she claimed her father was. Talking badly behind people behind their backs. I would leave the courtroom now. Now she wants to astro project with him. i would never want her in my dreams.

Everytime I scratch my nails down someone's back . . . I hope you feel it . . .can you feel it?

JA singing . . . .

Are you thinking of her when you "f" her? Would she go down on you in the ?
What's cute of Angela . . . . I think she is stupid . . .I love the girl she's my sister . . .

Youhave that deep sleepy sexy voice makes me wanna cuddle with you
I am getting tired
You start to slur your words . . . . long pauses

giggle . . . youare cute hon
Im' cute
Yes you are cute

silence

sleepy sleepy
he's a sleepy boy
go to sleep k
I will in a little bit
Let's try to astroproject and we can find each other while we are sleeping