Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Alexander and Arias say good night to each other and hang up. Judge calls a recess.

I just don't understand this at all. If she only wanted a portion of the tape played and the judge said no, it has to be the whole tape, why didn't she just pull the tape at the last minute? This just seems so very odd to me!

To those saying he sounds "wasted". He's tired and is probably laying down in bed while talking. I've heard plenty of friends sound like that, especially if calling them in the middle of the night when they're sleeping.

From my understanding, Travis didn't even drink coffee let alone drugs and alcohol. He actually said earlier in this recording that he stayed away from a certain group of people because all they did was drink and he's not into that.
And personally I believe the victim in this case has been trashed enough by the defense without us adding subjective bias without any factual evidence to support it.

But that's just my opinion.

He is the sweetest, goofiest, nicest, cutest guys ever and I am SO glad they played the entire tape and the jury got to hear him.

Any man who could feign interest and put up with that is GOLDEN.

Damn.... No wonder she was crying!

So much for playing just a snippet for the jury!

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In one way it's good that they let the jury hear this, since she really comes off as the domineering one of the two.

So what'd I miss? What happened on the sex tape? Someone said she impeached her own testimony with it. How?

This is going to sound horrible but as a close family member I would actually ask for a copy of this tape, take out all of the sex portion, and listen to it over and over again.

There is nothing I wouldn't do to hear my mother's voice just one more time. She was camera shy so I have no video and very few photos (candid without her expecting it was the only way to capture her). Hours after her passing I lost her voice. I've been searching for it for 3 years now.

I'm with you...when my dad died the next day I remembered his answering machine---darn power outage...

Yay a recess so the jury can soak in the memory of the recording. Let them stew in the "JA is such a manipulator and liar as evidenced by this recording" broth. I'm so glad this tape was let in.

no wonder she was crying - GAME OVER bi@ch *high 5* fellow websleuthers :) yeah!!!!!!

I really find Jodi's demeanor today listening to the tape to be very telling, you can see the emotion welling up inside her and not being entirely controllable as opposed to when she is speaking on the stand and she throws herself into a 'reflective' state prior to speaking in order to bring emotion to the forefront for presentation to the jury, she also displays more control at these times.

Jury left the courtroom . . . you maybe seated . . . Ms. Arias you may take your seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000