Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I almost think my sister is a little bit dumb"

Sick-o! I felt for her sister just then and understand her mother trying to comfort Angela at that second.

I really find Jodi's demeanor today listening to the tape to be very telling, you can see the emotion welling up inside her and not being entirely controllable as opposed to when she is speaking on the stand and she throws herself into a 'reflective' state prior to speaking in order to bring emotion to the forefront for presentation to the jury, she also displays more control at these times.

Some of her "tells" are massaging or picking at her neck and throat area. You know then she is in distress.

Sleep deprivation is a common tactic of abusive personalities. Just sayin'. ;)

I knew there was a reason her sister was in the court room.

"dumb"

yep, there it was.

ITA with you and so many other fellow sleuthers.

Thanks to the defense for HUMANIZING Travis Victor Alexander.

He sounds like so many friends of mine. Silly, sweet, goofy, a little dirty sexually.... on top of everything else we know of him, he was a wonderful man.

I'm convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that every word out of the defendants mouth is and will continue to be lies and he was ABSOLUTELY an innocent victim. No questions about it.

Death row, Cell for Arias!

BBM - AND THANK YOU FOR LETTING SEE WHAT A FUN LOVING MAN TRAVIS WAS YOU scum of scum , I for one am thankful she recorded this and the defense played it .

Travis? Dude...she is weird?

(Celestial energy, and astral travel to be together)

um...There are no words.

The first time they "grinded" was in Ehrenberg.

That kind of flies in the face of her tales of oral sex on their first date.

EXACTLY, it also tells me that they still hadn't had sex, up to that point. Why would two consenting adults, who have previously had sex (any type of sex), reduce to grinding in a hotel room?

She is a lying liar!

she knows he is tired and STILL keeps him on the phone - will not hang up - go to sleep and STFU

I fell asleep, for real. :what: Lost my live feed twice before I fell asleep. Did I miss the "12 yr old" comment or there wasn't really such a comment made by Travis?

I don't post here often but I have to just say HOLY MOLY! The defense way over-played their cards with that phone call.

WOOOOOOOW @ all of this, now i cant wait for the cross. The defense wont let Juan get to her today. they need a loooooooooong break between this tape and the cross. As soon as Juan cross examines her he needs to replay this tape to refresh the jury.

I'm glad his family stayed!

I loved how they looked straight at her too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopzoo
Is Angela the sister in the courtroom today? She just called her dumb.

NO...Tanisha and Samantha are in the courtroom

YES - JA's sister Angela was in the court room today sitting next to their mother

I think the audio must have cut out during the part about her sister, as I totally missed that. Can someone fill me in on what she said? TIA! :)

This was heartbreaking. The recording brought Travis into the courtroom, made him a real person.

If Travis said JA sounded like a 12 yo, he was simply being accurate. That's about right for her maturity level in that phone call. Which she secretly taped...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9