Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinkasauras saying Jodi was trying so hard to please him and Travis was detached.

I agree with that, but do not think that helps the defense at all like Jinx states

I think she recorded this for blackmail. And I love the fact that it totally backfired on her!

I just don't understand this at all. If she only wanted a portion of the tape played and the judge said no, it has to be the whole tape, why didn't she just pull the tape at the last minute? This just seems so very odd to me!

IMHO, because her desire to murder what was left of Travis (his reputation and memory) was more important to her than even being found guilty - which she knows she will be now.

Conversation was from May 10, 2008.

She was at her GdParents home during that convo.

Me thinks someone ate some humble pie during the break!

I have to wonder if the tape was made more for the female planning to go with Travis to Cancun. She tesitified she didn't tell Travis about finding the text messages and knowing he was 'cheating' on her because of changing tickets, fees etc.

Wonder if she was hoping the girl would drop out of the equation and TA would be stuck with a one ticket to Cancun. JA could go then.

Kelly

TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

#JodiArias jury coming back. Let's hear how #Arias explains the recording

When was the date on this recorded call? Please share if you know.

Don't know for sure, but it's been alluded to as being recorded in 2008, and the testimony regarding the 'fight' where she allegedly had her finger broken and splinted by TA supposedly took place in April of 2008.

So if the testimony remains chronological, this call was between mid-April and June 4 of 2008.

I missed the KY part too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too Linda7NJ! But it sure came across IMO how plastic, phony Jodi is. That fake laughing. And all her singing because she knew she was recording this $hit. Poor Travis. He never knew until the awful end what hit him. :(

How can the people in court listen to this? I had to shut it off because I couldn't expose my three ferrets to this ridiculousness. Embarassingly horrible.

I know!! I guess I am more of a prude than I thought. That was excrutiating.

You probably didn't hear her testimony yesterday -- she was describing him pleasuring himself to little boy pics. That's when I first thought she would get the death penalty. This tactic is what will get her killed.

I didn't. I couldn't take it!

SMH .. she really should have listened to this audio before she took the stand and made up all those stupid lies...
She has only herself to blame for her sentence!

She heard it. That's for sure. She is a nut. She either think sit helps her or she has another reason for playing it, like shaming Travis.

He sounds so creepy and slurred

I'm sorry - this guy HAS to be wasted!

I'm not sure what you were listening to. Travis sounded tired. This was a late night phone call. And the one who sounds creepy is the one who taped this call and then led the call in a certain direction. Now why do you suppose she did that?

If I had to guess -- I would be her attorneys did not want this tape played, but Jodi demanded that this tape be made part of her case. I cannot imagine any attorney thinking this would be anything but devastating to their case.

I would also guess that Jodi's motivation for wanting this tape played had nothing at all to do with proving self defense or abuse. She wanted the whole world to hear this tape to prove that Travis found her attractive and had sex with her. That's her trophy, and that's all she cares about. Along the same lines, I think she wanted this tape played to shock his church and hurt his family and to shove it in Lisa's face.

Wow. That's smart thinking! I'm certain her attorneys did not want this played. Maybe the delay today was about that, about them advising her or asking that she have a psyche eval, ala casey anthony, because she demanded to admit evidence that hurts her? I don't know.

OooooK…. OMG these 2. Will check back later.

These two? Only one of them engineered the call. You are aware that jodi arias called him and taped the call and then directed where the call would go, knowing it was being taped, right?

I'm not hearing an evil, controlling and abusive guy on this tape.

Nope. But how much do you want to bet that someone will?

His sisters are having a hard time keeping it together listening to Travis goof around and sing. Sam looks like she might loose it any any moment.

I saw his brother struggle not to shed tears when Travis began to sign. Hurt my heart.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

And murder is seldom so simple as good and evil. This recording sheds light on the complex relationship between killer and victim.

WTH!!! These "experts" are nuts. JODI TAPED THIS CALL. SHE PLANNED IT. It, therefore, cannot and does not show the reality of who they were as a couple or who she was. She planned to use this for some reason and directed how she would sound on it for that reason. How then can it be evidence of jodi in a good light?

Oh pulease. Now we are going to hear how these tapes were abusive? :tears:

Oh, she's trying to say that Travis knew it was recorded and that he liked for these conversations to be recorded.

Not believable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member