Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Numi gets off on all this sexual testimony!

Embarrassed to say penis, seriously? Not a chance, not even CLOSE to a chance the way she spoke on that phone call.

:laughcry:

I thought the same thing. Also, hasn't she said that multiple times already while on the stand? I think she's even said much worse without blushing.

Steely - where do you get all your cool smilies?

:snooty: That's for me to know, and you to find out. :snooty:

She just said that she controls his behavior by being sexual toward him.

Ditto! I'm nicotine free for three plus years now... I still cape on my e-cigs:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna have to try that as well.....things you learn while ja is lying...

Jodi..."i didnt keep them on my phone"

But main point is you kept them didnt you Jodi. You were the one that participated in sharing these pics with hm were you not? You were every bit a part of it were you not?

And Nurmi.....Cmon....this is a horrible flashback . you are repeating stuff alredy covered.

Naked picture of her butt. :eek:

I know, she probably didn't like it either. :rolleyes:

fran

Why would you send him a picture of your arse? ;)
Because he would respond favorably.

Ugh.

Not that I care to think too much about this, but if Nurmi thinks all of this sex talk, errotic texts, and physical action are bad/wrong, then he must be the most horrible/boring husband/lover ever!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He responded positively and favorably to pictures of her naked butt! OK - he is a batterer even tho there is probably not a man on the planet that doesn't like pictures of his girlfriend's butt.

Is she going to say she didn't want to take any of those pictures on June 4??? She just did it for Travis so he wouldn't be mad???
GMAB - she loved doing that just as much as he did.

This is absolute bullcrap!!

It's actually making me mad!:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Why does she do it? Because she's an attentionwhore, Nurmi, and wants it no matter how it comes. She likes it. She liked him. She was a willing participant.

Why is JA's brother in court? I don't like this at all. He doesn't need to hear this crap!

NURMI SAID "MOVE OFF THE SUBJECT".....i HEARD IT.....I'M CALLING HIM OUT ON IT. Please, please, please, please move off the "subject".

Have I got this right? She went into Gus's motorhome bathroom, removed her pants and underwear and took a photo of her naked butt and sent it to Travis, because he wanted it and she knew it would make him feel good??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman