Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ponytail today.. She's a BIG girl! Is it just me.. or does Jodi have an attitude today?

She is animated to the Nth degree... far more than any day on the stand prior to this one.

More smiles, more giggles, more fake blushing...

Defense tactic; clearly intentional

And here I thought I would miss her murder testimony because I had to step away during the lunch break.

I'm so naive.

"Are you embarrassed to say penis (giggle)". YUCK, he really makes me ill. He actually makes my skin crawl.
BBM

This, IMO, is why Willmott should have handled direct. It's more palatable to have a woman discussing sensitive issues like that with a female defendant.

At times, Nurmi sounds like he's enjoying the x-rated talk. I'm not accusing him of enjoying it, I'm saying I wouldn't be sitting here thinking, 'whoa, Willmott is really enjoying discussing sex with Jodi.' I don't know whose idea it was for Nurmi to handle direct, but it was a wrong one.

IMO

OT - what in the world is nic juice?

that's the juice in all kinds of flavors that you put in the e-cig to cape.

It gives you the throat hit and vapor smoke but it's harmless.

It also gives you the nicotine.

Gee, I wonder why it would get sexual with this broad? Give me a break, Nurmi.

Just having a late lunch break and watching a tiny bit of the ridiculous testimony.

F me! What- she lived worthily in the church for a year. She was having anal sex with on her baptism day! Yeah right Jodi... keep talking.

just go get a vapor e-cig unit and buy nic juice.

I did and I quit smoking for a month now...my longest time ever and I smoked since I was 8, for over 43 years.

Ditto! I'm nicotine free for three plus years now... I still vape on my e-cigs:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I m lost !!!
Las Vegas nude pictures and destressing??
When was this? What is the date???

I think I just got my answer to where she got her money. Hangin with Gus, in his motor home.

So tomorrow will probably get to the "self defense" murder so the jury can think about it all weekend long (4 day long weekend):furious::banghead:

"Are you embarrassed to say penis (giggle)". YUCK, he really makes me ill. He actually makes my skin crawl.

bbm . . . me too!

Nurmi is not only disgusting, he is absolutely painful to listen to - he is so damned slow!

Objection - RELEVANCE*!
*Starting when defendant took the stand today (and that's being kind).

sleep.gif

:cup:

Exactly, who goes through the whole conversation and picks out the other's texts but leaves their own?

Do we know the makes of the phones? It was 2008 and if they were not smartphones or less sophisticated, they might not have had grouped messages/conversations as we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman