Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that, it's on the "State vs Jodi Arias". Facebook page. It is very hard to find a single post the way it is laid out, but it's under the topic of the email. Abe is posting on that page from time to time and he posted several comments yesterday and responded to questions. He stated he NEVER got that email. People were telling him to check his spam folder, etc. but he was pretty adamant that he never received this. Is it allowed to post a quote from Facebook? If it is I will hunt for it again and put it here, but I didn't want to get "in trouble".

Knew I read it here just didn't know who to give props for it. I was glad someone sleauthed it out :seeya:

Geez....I am listening to the sex tape and I don't know who's decision it was to play that thing, but it was a terrible decision. It made her look worse than him.

Someone said Abe posts on the justice for Travis FB page he never got -- I'm thing it just went to Travis. Travis was only supposed to get the cc

I seen Abe's comment yesterday, that he had never seen that email. Not sure I can believe everything Abe says either lol I would be curious if she ever got a response to the email. If indeed she didn't send it to Abe, and only sent it to Travis, what would be her reasoning to send it Travis? Did she just lie to Travis and say seeeeee look, this is what I sent to Abe. Travis did seem to not like Abe, and in that call even said he was trying to kiss my girlfriend (or something like that). It may have been Jodi's way of saying, see look, I am cutting all ties to Abe, in hopes he (T) would cut ties with some of his ex gf's. JMO

Nope, when she was saying she didn't think Travis was cured yet of his pedophile proclivities, she mentioned that his talking about sodomizing a little girl is what made her think that.

So she just randomly said that? I missed it too. Sometimes later in the day, I have to turn it down because my boys are home, so I miss little things here and there. Wouldn't that have been a good time for Juan to object? I am shocked at some of things that he is just letting her say and not objecting too.

Chad Perkins was a friend of Travis' they went to elementary school together and he may have participated in PPL with Travis at some point. If you are reading thos MySpace accounts you will see that Travis made certain goofy juvenile homophobic jokes right back at him. Chad actually appeared on Nancy Grace early on in the trial, and he appeared to be a strong supporter of Travis. I have known about these remarks for quite some time but did not want to just put them out on this board, being unsure if the defense reads here and could twist these things entirely out of context.....and we know they are good at that.

Wow! I bet this is how the whole young boy part of the defense came about!!! JA is a sad piece of work.

Geez....I am listening to the sex tape and I don't know who's decision it was to play that thing, but it was a terrible decision. It made her look worse than him.

Her attorneys wanted it! What a great gift for the state ;)

Yesterday, Nurmi kept asking JA if there was anything else that she could recall that she felt was physically abusive (I think) and I found that odd. He kept asking and she said no, and he asked again and again. Why?? Was there something he wanted her to say?

I don't know... but it's like she's not even convinced she was abused or hit. She seriously goes out of her way to say things like, well it didn't hurt but... or no it wasn't my face it was my neck/jaw area. I find it so strange. I have a feeling that the DV expert they are going to put on is going to say that even now Jodi doesn't realize or accept that she was abused. BLAHHHH!

There is a lot of misconception about what those cameras capture. The fact that she brought it up coupled with the fact that her plates were janky leads me to believe that she put a lot of thought into her little plan ahead of time -regaurdless of whether or not it makes sense.

I love this discussion btw... I feel like this is the sort of thing that the jurors will bat back and forth. I totally see your point...do you see my point?

Do the plates go to premeditated planning or coverup afterward... anybody?

Think I'm with you - is the question: did she plan the janky plates prior to leaving CA or was that done as an "oh crap" kind of post murder exit strategy devised on her way out of Dodge?

If no one watches the ID network, know this, I recently saw on said network, Martinez, get a conviction, watched him prosecute a defendant, where there was no body, the guy was lying...lying out of his *** and Martinez got a conviction. She is going down in flames here...still...even though there will be appeals, the look on her face when the jury, the vast majority are men, says GUILTY will be priceless. Jmo. I can't wait.

Is this the show http://investigation.discovery.com/ I would like to check it out.

Got it for you: "Rick Valentini had a burning question when first jailed in the sudden disappearance of his girlfriend of three years, Jamie Laiaddee of Chandler, a prosecutor said Thursday.

"Do you think they can charge me with murder if they can't find the body?" Valentini, 42, asked a fellow jail inmate, according to Maricopa County Deputy County Attorney Juan Martinez.http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/10/20/20111020chandler-trial-opens-murder-brk1020.html

Martinez won that one. Can't find the video as I am on iPad and don't have flash. JA is going down in flames.

I don't know... but it's like she's not even convinced she was abused or hit. She seriously goes out of her way to say things like, well it didn't hurt but... or no it wasn't my face it was my neck/jaw area. I find it so strange. I have a feeling that the DV expert they are going to put on is going to say that even now Jodi doesn't realize or accept that she was abused. BLAHHHH!

I have noticed this too! I almost think....hope I can say this the right way. Jodi wants to walk out of court a free woman, so she HAS to tarnish Travis and say all this bad stuff about him. BUT, she is cray cray and we know she was totally and completely obsessed with him. Some have said she killed him because if she could not have him then no one would have him. This makes him a "trophy" to her. So, if she tarnishes him too much, he isn't much of a trophy anymore, and she can't have that either. Oh, what a tangled web she weaves!

Even if Jodi did call Gus the night of the murder, how is that a bombshell NOW? Sure, at the time it would have been...but now she's admitted to killing Travis so why is it such a big deal that she may have called someone after the fact and talked about it?

IMO...because Gussy Boy could be held somewhat accountable....ie...not notifying the authorities:moo:

Some peeps were looking for Juan in a certain trial.

The following is a case he prosecuted, ironically another high profile mormon case.
[video=youtube;v77l70g93iA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v77l70g93iA[/video]

So like tell me if I've got this straight...
The new definition of abuse: not getting what you want, when and how you want it, and no one is telling you at all times the sun shines out of your @$$

Think I'm with you - is the question: did she plan the janky plates prior to leaving CA or was that done as an "oh crap" kind of post murder exit strategy devised on her way out of Dodge?

I'm so lost, what are janky plates?

Think i may have missed some testimony! tia

I think she is trying to seem gullible and innocent so that she comes across as more believable while telling her lies. Also, remember she is playing to the battered women syndrome. IMO

Got it for you: "Rick Valentini had a burning question when first jailed in the sudden disappearance of his girlfriend of three years, Jamie Laiaddee of Chandler, a prosecutor said Thursday.

"Do you think they can charge me with murder if they can't find the body?" Valentini, 42, asked a fellow jail inmate, according to Maricopa County Deputy County Attorney Juan Martinez.http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/10/20/20111020chandler-trial-opens-murder-brk1020.html

Martinez won that one. Can't find the video as I am on iPad and don't have flash. JA is going down in flames.

Okay here is the 48 hours episode about the case The Stranger Beside Me - 48 Hours - CBS News

I seen Abe's comment yesterday, that he had never seen that email. Not sure I can believe everything Abe says either lol I would be curious if she ever got a response to the email. If indeed she didn't send it to Abe, and only sent it to Travis, what would be her reasoning to send it Travis? Did she just lie to Travis and say seeeeee look, this is what I sent to Abe. Travis did seem to not like Abe, and in that call even said he was trying to kiss my girlfriend (or something like that). It may have been Jodi's way of saying, see look, I am cutting all ties to Abe, in hopes he (T) would cut ties with some of his ex gf's. JMO

So she just randomly said that? I missed it too. Sometimes later in the day, I have to turn it down because my boys are home, so I miss little things here and there. Wouldn't that have been a good time for Juan to object? I am shocked at some of things that he is just letting her say and not objecting too.

Yes, and she is murdering his reputation just like she murdered him. I want someone to shut her up f.o.r.e.v.e.r. !! :furious:

I hate this back and forth with them, never heard anything that sounded so fake in my life.. He says did he hit you? she said he did but it didn't hurt i don't know if it was an accident.

I feel like saying OK, THEN NO ABUSE HERE, MOVE TO THE BATHROOM, MAN IN SHOWER, YOU GET A GUN...what then???

So like tell me if I've got this straight...
The new definition of abuse: not getting what you want, when and how you want it, and no one is telling you at all times the sun shines out of your @$$

LOL....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member