Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about these weird photos I've seen online. They are really dark and blurry and I had NO idea what they were until someone "drew" the parts then placed them side by side. It is allegedly Jodi holding the gun or camera. I can post it here if that's allowed.

It's kind of weird.

I pulled this from the timeline thread. Nurmi got assigned just before he left the public defender's office and has tried to get off the case multiple times. If I counted right, Nurmi and Wilmott are #'s 6 & 7. JM has been on the case since day 1. I found this whole post very interesting. Trying to have the DP removed, wanting to represent herself, etc. :what:

Edit : BBM all the different names of attorneys

I challenge you to bring a complaint to the bar on this code.
You will have to prove what the lawyer "knew".

As someone who has filed complaints with the CA bar, I have the distinct feeling nothing would come of it.

Hey, if you want to root for the good ethics of Nurmi - go for it.
I'm a Juaneete.

Jodi does talk about sex and scratching his back. Some women like to mark their men.

I'm listening to her singing an Alanis Morrisette song about scratching backs right now.

He's getting so tired and she's full of energy trying to keep him engaged. Trying to play the role, reflect back to him anything other than her distinct emptiness.

Let the jury decide. (first time I've heard this tape )

He hasn't shown up yet. He's probably trolling the sidewalk outside the vans trying to get snapped up again. Look carefully in the background where Jean is sitting...you might see him jumping up and down on the street waving his hand. The glare off his brooch (not to mention his greasy face) will be a dead giveaway.

Awwwwww keep in mind. He gets upset if you were to say he's seeking the limelight. He will even compare his notoriety to the Hughes and how much the have spoke out. GMAB. :banghead::floorlaugh:

Every time I hear JA make judgmental comments about Travis, I reflexively interpret it as referring to her. (Jealous, obsessive, etc.) I think she does this a lot (reverse roles, emotions - oh wait, she has none - faults...).

I truly dislike this person, and that's being nice.

So she will try and explain that by....um...denial?

"Isn't it true you knew Travis was dead when you eft this message? And that is true because you'd killed him, right? And isn't it true you were trying to cover up that you'd even been to Mesa? And isn't it true that you never mentioned anything about having been to Mesa much less killing Travis to anyone you went to see in Utah? And isn't it true you lied to detectives for months telling them you were never there?" Etc etc etc

Hey Katiecoo, I think JM can just let you write his questions for him. These are so good and I bet you he will hammer on that too.

I have a question about these weird photos I've seen online. They are really dark and blurry and I had NO idea what they were until someone "drew" the parts then placed them side by side. It is allegedly Jodi holding the gun or camera. I can post it here if that's allowed.

It's kind of weird.

If you go back in the threads and look there are some that say they can see Jodi's reflection in Travis's eyes.

Rule 3.3—Candor to Tribunal

(a) A lawyer shall not knowingly:
(1) Make a false statement of fact or law to a tribunal or fail to correct a false statement of material fact or law previously made to the tribunal by the lawyer, unless correction would require disclosure of information that is prohibited by Rule 1.6;
(2) Counsel or assist a client to engage in conduct that the lawyer knows is criminal or fraudulent, but a lawyer may discuss the legal consequences of any proposed course of conduct with a client and may counsel or assist a client to make a good-faith effort to determine the validity, scope, meaning, or application of the law;
(3) Fail to disclose to the tribunal legal authority in the controlling jurisdiction not disclosed by opposing counsel and known to the lawyer to be dispositive of a question at issue and directly adverse to the position of the client; or
(4) Offer evidence that the lawyer knows to be false, except as provided in paragraph (b). A lawyer may refuse to offer evidence, other than the testimony of a defendant in a criminal matter, that the lawyer reasonably believes is false.

(b) When the witness who intends to give evidence that the lawyer knows to be false is the lawyer’s client and is the accused in a criminal case, the lawyer shall first make a good-faith effort to dissuade the client from presenting the false evidence; if the lawyer is unable to dissuade the client, the lawyer shall seek leave of the tribunal to withdraw. If the lawyer is unable to dissuade the client or to withdraw without seriously harming the client, the lawyer may put the client on the stand to testify in a narrative fashion, but the lawyer shall not examine the client in such manner as to elicit testimony which the lawyer knows to be false, and shall not argue the probative value of the client’s testimony in closing argument.
(c) The duties stated in paragraph (a) continue to the conclusion of the proceeding.

http://www.dcbar.org/for_lawyers/et...onduct/amended_rules/rule_three/rule03_03.cfm

I may be wrong... but based on all of Nurmi's efforts to get a mistrial.. this is his last ditch effort to 'help' Jodi in an appeals process. He has nothing to work with. He knows the defense he is building is built on sinking sand. He may be strange and a bit 'creepy' but he's not dumb. The way he 'leads' Jodi is appalling. I feel that Juan refrains from objecting AND the judge gives so much leeway so that later on JA won't be able to say that she didnt get a fair trial. JA's being on the stand for so long and saying nothing relevant to the murder is a disgrace! She and the DT insult not only the jury's intelligence but also the general public. It will ultimately be her demise.... and so be it. Keep digging that hole... there are those of us who will gladly throw the dirt over them when the trial is done! MOO

Last time we discussed this someone here said....she probably took a bubble bath after..:floorlaugh:..........:furious: < would Not be surprised.

Sheesh.....had to correct this post.

I meant it would NOT surprise me if she did make herself a bubble bath

Hey, if you want to root for the good ethics of Nurmi - go for it.
I'm a Juaneete.

If I'm looking for good ethics, I'm not going to be heading towards the legal community.

If you were indicted in a crime, JM would do everything in his power to convict you, regardless of whether you were actually guilty. That's his job.

MOO

I think it is TA's shoulder near the shower door/edge.

I think the shower ledge is taller than this. I think that's the baseboard. MOO. Maybe her shoe in the upper left???

Jodi does talk about sex and scratching his back. Some women like to mark their men.

JA talks about a lot of things... that proves nothing to me.

It would be a pretty striking coincidence for any scratches to be at the exact same angle as the shower water - the shadows of which extend beyond Travis' back...

But who knows. If they are scratches, they're pretty tame, and hot water could make them more visible... I just don't see any scratches myself , < -- fallible human. :)

June, Arizona, Air Conditioning basically running around the clock. Door probably had somewhat of a decent seal around it, so once opened, Poof. It was the Master Bedroom, so it's the end of the hall.

I am just mystified at WHO else was in the house when she did it, she was in his room, door closed and locked.. They sure gave each other a lot of privacy

No one in the house during the murder. One roommate working and the other was housesitting for a few days for someone else.

Awwwwww keep in mind. He gets upset if you were to say he's seeking the limelight. He will even compare his notoriety to the Hughes and how much the have spoke out. GMAB. :banghead::floorlaugh:

Don't we all find it interesting he suddenly produces this "evidence" that Jodi called him the night of the murder AFTER he's been released as a witness? I'm assuming he's been released because he's seeking every camera and microphone he can find this week.

Then he slips up yesterday and on JVM says "when I called her". Um, isn't your first story she called YOU, you idiot?

It's bad enough he's seeking the spotlight over a dead man's body, but that he's aligning with the KILLER and fabricating stories just to keep himself relevant. He is despicable.

Oh and I don't think he kept inviting Jodi to his "motor home" for innocent reasons. My opinion, well formed.

I am glad she didn't have to live through this trial seeing her grandson dragged throught the mud like this. I am a grandmother and this alone would have killed her. His Grandma could never get him back and to see this animal claim self defense is horrific.

And if in fact she sent irises to his grandma how cruel is that?? She has spit in that families face every chance she has gotten. I think even before the self defense claim her plan has been to smear him. I'm watching her jail house interview now and she is a cold, calculating woman. Even at that time when it was still the ninja story she alludes to the "more to the story" she planned on bringing out all along.

He hasn't shown up yet. He's probably trolling the sidewalk outside the vans trying to get snapped up again. Look carefully in the background where Jean is sitting...you might see him jumping up and down on the street waving his hand. The glare off his brooch (not to mention his greasy face) will be a dead giveaway.

What was the evidence he had? Certainly not the call from Jodi. He couldn't remember the day correctly, isn't that right? Much ado about nothing. He has had all this time to prove she called him at 3:30 in the morning on June 5th so why did he not produce the proof? He knows Travis is dead but fails to talk to anyone about it for a week. Right. jmo

:p
Whoo hooo a fresh new thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way off subject and probably a stupid question but what is Tapatalk?
Is it an application? How does it work?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads