Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to watch In Session, or is Gus going to be on there trying to work his 15 minutes of fame?

It is just re-runs. But Vinnie and Mike Brooks were cracking me up about her finger. They just had a discussion about how neither of them think there is anything wrong with it, other than maybe a cut tendon at some point in time.

:lol:

http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/wasthinking/media/TravisAlexander_zpsad4bd0f7.mp4.html

I'm sure someone has posted this already, but I came across it when I clicked a link earlier. I found this to be extremely telling having them in order and in real time! She claims that he wanted her to take pics because he had been working out, but most of them are dark and blurry, etc. She claims to be into photography and that's how she takes pics to show off his body? Ummm no. I've always doubted her story, of course, but seeing them put together like this pushed me further into believing he didn't even know she was there until that surprised pic.

Or.... IMO the only pic that looks "posed" to show off his muscles would be the profile one where he has his arms crossed over his chest (that pic is first) and possibly the first shot of his back. Maybe he let her take that pic and then she "left" AKA creeped through the closet and took pics of him without him realizing it. Those first two pics have decent lighting and the rest (before the face straight one) are super dark... turned off flash so he wouldn't notice her? Hmm..

Stuff like this bugs me and I know we'll never know the real truth!

Aha.....I see what you are seeing now. However, that is like seeing a face in wood grain pattern. It is freaky.

It is a half face with mouth closed at 8:00

And bulbous tip of nose at 9:00

What picture are you talking about? I think I missed it.

Tears listening to Travis sing his crazy version of the National Anthem. His siblings all with tears and that f'ing b**** on the stand with her hair curtain knowing she silenced that voice. Let's let the jury hear that again ok? Let them decide just how violent and abusive he was to her or anyone. This makes me want to flip the switch myself. And I don't even feel that way about my own sister's killers.

Is it safe to watch In Session, or is Gus going to be on there trying to work his 15 minutes of fame?

He hasn't shown up yet. He's probably trolling the sidewalk outside the vans trying to get snapped up again. Look carefully in the background where Jean is sitting...you might see him jumping up and down on the street waving his hand. The glare off his brooch (not to mention his greasy face) will be a dead giveaway.

He looks either drugged or scared to death. It does not look like an enjoyable consenting event.

The pic where they show him in a slumped position in the shower w/o his head showing ...does anyone know what sequence this happened..was he deceased already? This isnt the position they found him when his body was discovered.

http:// s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/arizonavjodiarias/media/Camera%20Photos/travis18_zps79bb516b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21

No he was sitting down. The photo before was the one of his face then the next is him sitting down in the shower pan. The door is open at that point, and the next is the ceiling shot. With the shower door open water would spray out on the floor,but I think the major amount was likely an overflow from the drain.
I think Travis lunged to get out and she started to stab him. If the heart was done first it would account for the blood in the sink, and it continuing down the hall. There is blood splatter on the casings of the door to the potty. Maybe that is where she shot him in the head, then stuffed him in the shower.

I thought of something last night.. in one of my what if's. What if Jodi did the head shot first to make it look like Travis committed suicide, then go after Lisa and stab her to death and blame Travis and that is why he killed himself. Just a thought. If Jodi went talk to her other boyfriends girlfriends why not Lisa?

It is just re-runs. But Vinnie and Mike Brooks were cracking me up about her finger. They just had a discussion about how neither of them think there is anything wrong with it, other than maybe a cut tendon at some point in time.

:lol:

Thanks. I pretty much had to avoid everything yesterday so I didn't have to see his rat face. I wonder if she's double jointed? My cousin is double jointed in her fingers and can make them go into strange positions like that.

Rule 3.3—Candor to Tribunal

(a) A lawyer shall not knowingly:
(1) Make a false statement of fact or law to a tribunal or fail to correct a false statement of material fact or law previously made to the tribunal by the lawyer, unless correction would require disclosure of information that is prohibited by Rule 1.6;
(2) Counsel or assist a client to engage in conduct that the lawyer knows is criminal or fraudulent, but a lawyer may discuss the legal consequences of any proposed course of conduct with a client and may counsel or assist a client to make a good-faith effort to determine the validity, scope, meaning, or application of the law;
(3) Fail to disclose to the tribunal legal authority in the controlling jurisdiction not disclosed by opposing counsel and known to the lawyer to be dispositive of a question at issue and directly adverse to the position of the client; or
(4) Offer evidence that the lawyer knows to be false, except as provided in paragraph (b). A lawyer may refuse to offer evidence, other than the testimony of a defendant in a criminal matter, that the lawyer reasonably believes is false.

(b) When the witness who intends to give evidence that the lawyer knows to be false is the lawyer’s client and is the accused in a criminal case, the lawyer shall first make a good-faith effort to dissuade the client from presenting the false evidence; if the lawyer is unable to dissuade the client, the lawyer shall seek leave of the tribunal to withdraw. If the lawyer is unable to dissuade the client or to withdraw without seriously harming the client, the lawyer may put the client on the stand to testify in a narrative fashion, but the lawyer shall not examine the client in such manner as to elicit testimony which the lawyer knows to be false, and shall not argue the probative value of the client’s testimony in closing argument.
(c) The duties stated in paragraph (a) continue to the conclusion of the proceeding.

http://www.dcbar.org/for_lawyers/et...onduct/amended_rules/rule_three/rule03_03.cfm

I challenge you to bring a complaint to the bar on this code.
You will have to prove what the lawyer "knew".

As someone who has filed complaints with the CA bar, I have the distinct feeling nothing would come of it.

He hasn't shown up yet. He's probably trolling the sidewalk outside the vans trying to get snapped up again. Look carefully in the background where Jean is sitting...you might see him jumping up and down on the street waving his hand. The glare off his brooch (not to mention his greasy face) will be a dead giveaway.

LOL!!!!! He thinks he's a celebrity now. :floorlaugh:

Bolded by me.

Thanks for that. Maybe not intentional, then. He wouldn't risk that. He's definitely examining his client in a manner that elicits testimony that I think is BS since she's a known liar. I dunno. :waitasec:

Maybe he's trying to cause a mistrial and then get off of the case. :what:

I believe she was alive at the time of his death, but she passed away before the trial had started. What a shame.

I am glad she didn't have to live through this trial seeing her grandson dragged throught the mud like this. I am a grandmother and this alone would have killed her. His Grandma could never get him back and to see this animal claim self defense is horrific.

What is she doing in this photo? And I think the split screen shows her face when she saw it.. I see a smirk like "you go girl, stretch it out!"

pilates.jpg

He's doing his damndest that's for sure. He will try and parlay a movie deal out of his big role in this case...or at least some more appearances on various news shows.

He's disgusting. And, by the way, I don't believe a word he says. Under oath or otherwise. I would discount his entire testimony if I was a juror.

I am soooo surprised PPL hasnt shut him up. Gus is not good for business. I wonder if he is even still a 'member'? Maybe thats why they havent??

Looks like photographed shower water to me, it's reflection and shadow (both on his wet back and streaming from the shower head). :)

Jodi does talk about sex and scratching his back. Some women like to mark their men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879