Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my understanding that Travis's grandma passed away. Was that before or after Travis was murdered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good evening everyone!

I had a ton of stuff to do today, which I tried to schedule so I could catch the trial. I was disappointed but relieved to hear it had been cancelled for today.

I am HOPING they get to June 4th by Wednesday. This s l o w talking and repetition is enough to bore someone into a coma.

It's my understanding that Travis's grandma passed away. Was that before or after Travis was murdered?

I believe she was alive at the time of his death, but she passed away before the trial had started. What a shame.

How much longer are they going to stretch out this testimony? I hope the judge reins them in a bit next week and tells them to get on with it. Let's get to her trip to Mesa and the murder. Enough with the texts and the pointless sex tapes already/

I dont know but it is beyond old. I cant imagine how the Jurors are feeling. I would lose my mind.

I believe she was alive at the time of his death, but she passed away before the trial had started. What a shame.

I'm glad she doesn't have to hear all of this. It's hard to imagine what she must have went through burying her grandson.

It's not really a game. I was just answering the question like it is a game because we know Gus is lying. :)

Sorry popsicle if I came off the wrong way. These creeps crawling out of the woodwork to attach themselves to this case bring out the worst in me :eek:kay:. Gus is just another groupie looking for his 15 minutes, which I think was over about 90 minutes ago :giggle:.

Hope everyone had a fabulous valentine's day that was free of melted chocolates and spiderman underwear :)

Haven't seen any of Gus on tv yet today but y'all's posts have kept me up to date! There's only one way I could see JA calling him hours after the murder and that would be so she could use him to dispose of the gun/knife. Highly unlikely but with their awkward relationship I can see them bonding through something sick and twisted like this. Remember the first day Gus appeared in court and she was staring at him with her creepy smile/smirk???? *insert mr. yuk face here*

I have read so many articles regarding this case, numerous Websleuths posts, other sites, police reports; I could go on and on. But nowhere have I seen any mention of someone seeing a car at Travis's house that night or of anyone being asked about that vehicle. Can any of you shed light on this for me?

I have read so many articles regarding this case, numerous Websleuths posts, other sites, police reports; I could go on and on. But nowhere have I seen any mention of someone seeing a car at Travis's house that night or of anyone being asked about that vehicle. Can any of you shed light on this for me?

She was there, that's a fact. She drove the rental car. I don't understand what you need cleared up?

I dont know but it is beyond old. I cant imagine how the Jurors are feeling. I would lose my mind.

And we know if they get bored or repulsed enough with the defense case.......and/or don't believe the defendant......GUILTY. The defense must realize this, however, they also know the longer they take, the more time they buy before she is convicted.

MOO

I heard a couple of talking heads on HLN saying that Nurmi was being strategic by going so slow, because then Juan will have to spend even less time crossing her because the jury will be so sick of hearing her on the stand. I DISAGREE. lol

I think the jury will be on the edge of their seats when Juan gets up to bat. Did you see Jodi's soulless eyes when he confronted her yesterday. :eek: They were the size of saucers. I bet the jury woke up quick and probably enjoyed the excitement. Nice change of pace for them.

And we know if they get bored or repulsed enough with the defense case.......and/or don't believe the defendant......GUILTY. The defense must realize this, however, they also know the longer the more time they buy before she is convicted.

MOO

IMO the thinking is the longer she's up there ... The less likely it is they'll sentence her to death. It's to humanize her. IMO they failed miserably.

Neither have I. Just from my own neighborhood, however, there are several cars which park on the street and I wouldn't necessarily pay much attention to a small, white car parked there one day.

I don't know why, but I really really feel bad for Jodi's dad... That poor man. Watching him in court eyes filling up with tears and clenching his jaw... I can't even imagine.

IMO her family are her victims too. I think sometimes we forget that.

I agree wholeheartedly about her father. Maybe I'm cold hearted but I can't muster up ANY sympathy for her mother! The constant smirk on her face, her #1 MOM necklace, shooting daggers with her eyes at TA's fam and shooting 5 hour energy shots in the courtroom make me think she has no heart or soul.

She was there, that's a fact. She drove the rental car. I don't understand what you need cleared up?

I have wondered the same thing---where did she park. Because it was a rental, she probably felt fine about parking right out front at first.

But I agree with others who say she might have pretended to leave, and then she doubled back to catch him in the shower. I wonder if she parked furthyer away and snuck back on foot the second time.

I heard a couple of talking heads on HLN saying that Nurmi was being strategic by going so slow, because then Juan will have to spend even less time crossing her because the jury will be so sick of hearing her on the stand. I DISAGREE. lol

I think the jury will be on the edge of their seats when Juan gets up to bat. Did you see Jodi's soulless eyes when he confronted her yesterday. :eek: They were the size of saucers. I bet the jury woke up quick and probably enjoyed the excitement. Nice change of pace for them.

Especially when he cuts the fat and gets straight to the meat!

IMO he will spend a little time establishing she was a liar and still is... Then right to the crux of the matter. Ripping apart her stupid self defense bull pucky!

Must have been after bc I read somewhere that JA sent her flowers after the funeral. BALLS!!!!

Sorry, that was not the point I was trying to make. I know she was there - we all know that. LOL

Do we know if anyone actually saw her car or was she parked on another street? It woudl be hard to believe she just pulled up in the driveway.

Hope everyone had a fabulous valentine's day that was free of melted chocolates and spiderman underwear :)

Haven't seen any of Gus on tv yet today but y'all's posts have kept me up to date! There's only one way I could see JA calling him hours after the murder and that would be so she could use him to dispose of the gun/knife. Highly unlikely but with their awkward relationship I can see them bonding through something sick and twisted like this. Remember the first day Gus appeared in court and she was staring at him with her creepy smile/smirk???? *insert mr. yuk face here*

I love your signature line. What a profound statement by a young man taken from life long before his time. Makes all the sex and lah de dah pretty insignificant. His words speak to his character don't they?

Sorry popsicle if I came off the wrong way. These creeps crawling out of the woodwork to attach themselves to this case bring out the worst in me :eek:kay:. Gus is just another groupie looking for his 15 minutes, which I think was over about 90 minutes ago :giggle:.

No it's cool. I understood your post. I just felt bad having to explain it really wasn't a game and I wanted to laugh but didn't want you to think I was laughing at you! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member