Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it either.

No offense to anyone but sometimes I think people look too much into these pictures because they want to see something. :)

I don't see anything either. I see light reflecting off his back, that is about it.

One thing I simply can not wrap my brain around is the fact that she went for DAYS.. knowing Travis was dead in that shower and she said or did NOTHING. How did she get through those five days knowing she had killed him and left him there? FIVE days!!
How did she eat... sleep... function knowing what she knew? Then... after he had been found she was on the phone calling Flores. I can't seem to fill in the gap of those five days.

JA drove to another boyfriend's home afterward. She called him when she was on her way and discussed the movie they would watch while they cuddled, kissed and ate popcorn.

I wonder how that boyfriend feels now knowing he did all that with a murderer.

You know JA had to be anxious for Travis to be discovered. Why is it taking so long?

I don't see it either.

No offense to anyone but sometimes I think people look too much into these pictures because they want to see something. :)

I have to agree. I don't see a darned thing!

Also once the defendant takes the stand the appeal issues go way way down.

Nurmi didnt want JA on the stand imo but no one can stop a sociopath. They love to talk and talk and talk and talk and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie. It will be her downfall in the end.

IMO

One of my sister's killers testified. Just one example:

(His size 15 European reebok shoe print was found on her face)

On cross examination:

"Is it true you told the detectives you never wear tennis shoes because they make your feet stink?"

"Yes, that's true"

"Is that a true statement that you never wear tennis shoes?"

"Yes it is"

(Prosecutor produces a poster sized blow up of him wearing the exact size 15 reeboks prints from the crime scene- ironically in front of the Mesa Mormon temple- recovered from my sister's camera, another irony)

"Is this a photo of you?"

"Yes it is"

" are you wearing tennis shoes in this photo?"

" yes it looks like I am"

"Then why did you just tell this jury you never wore tennis shoes?"

"I never said that"

Prosecutor looks at the jury and shrugs. Then asks for a read back of testimony just a few lines back.

23 years later he's still appealing.

This is what cross examining a sociopath looks like. I can't wait for next week or mont , whenever we get to it here.

I wonder what JA's thinking about while the tape is playing? Surely the crime is going through her mind. Like a movie. At least, I hope so.

Before the tape was played, when Nurmi asked the DP to be taken off the table, I had the impression JA wanted to plead guilty instead of going through with this charade. I have absolutely no idea if that's even possible, but JA really looked defeated when she returned before the tape was played.

I don't even think she's replaying it, sadly. I think she's mad at TA for getting caught. Like it was his fault. I think she totally believes all of her lies. She's lied so much that she's convinced herself it's the truth. Psychotic.

Agreed. And I think this applies to statements and actions as well!

I don't think this so much applies here. We're talking about pictures that were taken through a shower door. It's not very far fetched to believe you might be able to make out someone's reflection from them. If you are standing in front of your shower door and the light hits it the right way, I'd bet you can see your own reflection. I, for one, think that at least in the picture I posted, what I'm seeing is the reflection of JA. We know that she IS standing on the other side of the shower door and she IS holding a camera and she IS wearing blue striped pants. . .so if there's a faint outline of a woman holding a camera dressed in blue striped pants. .. it's pretty easy to come to that conclusion.

I wonder what JA's thinking about while the tape is playing? Surely the crime is going through her mind. Like a movie. At least, I hope so.

Before the tape was played, when Nurmi asked the DP to be taken off the table, I had the impression JA wanted to plead guilty instead of going through with this charade. I have absolutely no idea if that's even possible, but JA really looked defeated when she returned before the tape was played.

I thought she looked defeated then, too - and while the tape was being played. But it seems she was able to get herself composed enough again to keep lying her tail off!!

On cross examination:

"Is it true you told the detectives you never wear tennis shoes because they make your feet stink?"

"Yes, that's true"

"Yes it is"

(Prosecutor produces a poster sized blow up of him wearing the exact size 15 reeboks prints from the crime scene- ironically in front of the Mesa Mormon temple)

"Yes it is"

"I never said that"

Prosecutor looks at the jury and shrugs. Then asks for a read back of testimony just a few lines back.

This is what cross examining a sociopath looks like. I can't wait for next week or mont , whenever we get to it here.

Priceless Katie.

Jodi is going to make the same screw ups and Juan is going to call her out on them.

IMO

There is one picture of TA where he looks like he's startled. It's a shower picture and it convinced me that he was not posing for her (that she was photographing him without his knowledge). I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone have a link to it???

On cross examination:

"Yes, that's true"

"Yes it is"

(Prosecutor produces a poster sized blow up of him wearing the exact size 15 reeboks prints from the crime scene- ironically in front of the Mesa Mormon temple- recovered from my sister's camera, another irony)

"Yes it is"

"I never said that"

If it wasn't so sad, that would be almost funny. What an idiot.

Priceless Katie.

Jodi is going to make the same screw ups and Juan is going to call her out on them.

IMO

I would say that will be the theme of the cross...just like the sex talk has been the theme of direct. Her credibility will be shredded by the first hour. Imo

I don't see it either.

I was looking for it too and did not see an elbow. What I did see was a reflection right above his shoulder off the wet tile. To me it looks like legs. If you look at the tile, does it look like something?

One thing I would like to know about JA is....we all can see she is a liar. But with the Casey case...she was an accomplished liar. Friends testified about it. It was obvious she had been lying effectively for years.

Has anybody come forward to talk about lies JA has told in the past? Whether or not she was a pathological liar? She obviously lied from the get go about this murder, but what about previously?

The one thing that would blow her self defense claim out of the water if I was a juror would be the cheery voice mail she left Travis 6 hours after she killed him.What would a person that had just "saved" her own life by killing a man call his phone and leave a message for a dead man..COVERUP..and that does not spell self defense.

I don't see it either.

Wait, wait I finally see....you have to get a piece of aluminum foil, place it on your head and angle it 32 degrees upward and to the north...

Jodi is dressed in a French maids outfit!

Wait, wait I finally see....you have to get a piece of aluminum foil, place it on your head and angle it 32 degrees upward and to the north...

Jodi is dressed in a French maids outfit!

:silly:

Morning PW and thanks! I read the post about your beauty, he's very sweet. My baby, Jack, thinks he is a 110 lb lap dog and takes up half my bed. :heartbeat:

Ah! They're kindred spirits! When I got my boy, I was absolutely shocked to learn that large black dogs are among the least adoptable (pit bulls are probably even worse off because of bad people, not bad PBs imv, grrrr).

When I heard that I nearly fell over.

I love the name Jack! I almost adopted a 6 yo pure lab boy named Jack, but he was still too much of a puppy for me (I've read labs stay in the wackadoodle hyper energy-energy-energy stage for a lot longer than other dogs... maybe it was just him. Zander gets his crazy on for a few minutes a couple of times a day and then he's just into belly rubs, walks, food, toys and being good company. :)

The one thing that would blow her self defense claim out of the water if I was a juror would be the cheery voice mail she left Travis 6 hours after she killed him.What would a person that had just "saved" her own life by killing a man call his phone and leave a message for a dead man..COVERUP..and that does not spell self defense.

I've heard about this voice mail. What did it say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it