Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman wanted to defend herself without a lawyer! She's up there doing her thing and without question, she's calling the shots on what her thing is! She will adapt and defend herself quite well without "breaking down". The truth will be the facts - that's all.

Hopefully, the jury will be focused on facts as well.

It's very obvious that either her attorney has not prepared himself properly or she is trying to control her testimony by disagreeing with him on certain questions regarding abuse.

Also she tells Flores she is worried about her reputation. I believe the letter to Travis about not giving her credit in his book was the straw that broke the camel's back for her. It became obvious to her that she was not welcome with his friends which meant if he married she would out of his life forever. I believe Travis would not want Jodi sleeping around with others while he was still sexually active with her for obvious reasons.

I also don't see Travis in his room doing anything private with the door unlocked. His roommate has already said that he would go into Travis' bathroom unannounced to get things and Travis had no problem with that. jmo

to me he looked drugged in the pics...I was looking at the autopsy report and what does it mean at the very bottom about specimens on hold? it has a (6) listed down there for the *
maybe there are reports that have not been seen yet? anyone know?

"It was June 9, 2008, and Forrest, along with two of Travis’ friends, had arrived at the house around 10 p.m. to search for the 30-year-old entrepreneur and motivational speaker. When no one answered the front door, they used the keyless entry code on the garage to make their way inside the house and eventually toward Travis’ upstairs bedroom.

As Forrest approached the top of the stairs, he could hear music blaring from an adjacent bedroom. He knocked on the door and found Travis’ roommate, Zachary Billings.

“Have you seen Travis?” he asked.

Billings shook his head. “I think he’s out of town.”"

http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-feature1.asp

BBM - "An adjacent bedroom" - I didn't realize the roommate was in a bedroom which sounds like it was so close to TA's bedroom and yet the roommates didn't smell the off odor.

Is there a schematic/floor plan available for the house? TIA

to me he looked drugged in the pics...I was looking at the autopsy report and what does it mean at the very bottom about specimens on hold? it has a (6) listed down there for the *

let me correct this...just went back to look again and it appears that what I thought was a (6)....is probably an (s)

Some have suggested that the cup was for washing *him* off. I don't know if Jodi would have used the shower for herself, it wouldn't have been efficient and could have risked leaving evidence of herself there or on the body (hair) because it could not drain well with him in it. Clearly she had considered the scene in her actions after she killed him, not only because of the washing machine and the staging of the body, but her confidence in that she would not be linked to the scene.

He did however have a separate tub, which she also waxed poetically about. It also depends upon how quickly she left the scene.

IMO the shower didn't drain well.. That's why the area outside flooded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected, that is not a sleep pillow. When I enhanced that long white thing, it is simply the actual pillow peeking out of the end of the pillow case where the pillow case opening is. I confess I thought that was shampoo on the bed, it is KY. He is asleep, she took this photo, which contains the KY in it. Um, that makes me sick, and angry, just the implications of him nude and the ky next to him and he has NO idea this was taken. She is the worst of the worst. He is trying to better himself, have a good life, probably get married and have a family and she is like a piece of toilet paper stuck to his shoe...he can't get rid of it for a while. Oh how I wish something change the path sooner for him. I sort of feel like that big sister that wants to intervene and protect him. This tears me up inside. (i put the photo with my enhancement of what is in it on my site.. I am a graphic artist and photo re-toucher for many years so I did superimpose the ky so we know what it is. And I edited to block any nudity)

crimescene.jpg

Good morning everyone!
I had googled her finger the other day too! lol The only thing with the cut is.... I believe she would have had to cut the top part of her finger, not the inside of her finger. (the extensor tendon goes over the knuckles). I don't know if we know where her cut was, just that she had bandages on her finger/fingers. I think it's more likely that she jammed it. But when I googled, I don't recall finding anything that would indicate a break in the finger could do it.

In Jodi's statement to Flores she actually shows him where she was cut from the knife that the ninja cut her with and it was across the palm of her hand at the base of her finger. She describes what would be a cut tendon which would go along with her finger being permanently bent. She severed the tendon while she was stabbing him. And as Flores explains to her he has seen that type of injury many times and it comes from your hand slipping on a bloody knife while you are in the process of stabbing someone. She even goes so far as to tell him there is an empty space at the base of her finger, as if there were no bone there. What is missing is tendon because it has been severed. jmo

He looks either drugged or scared to death. It does not look like an enjoyable consenting event.

The pic where they show him in a slumped position in the shower w/o his head showing ...does anyone know what sequence this happened..was he deceased already? This isnt the position they found him when his body was discovered.

http:// s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/arizonavjodiarias/media/Camera%20Photos/travis18_zps79bb516b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21

"It was June 9, 2008, and Forrest, along with two of Travis’ friends, had arrived at the house around 10 p.m. to search for the 30-year-old entrepreneur and motivational speaker. When no one answered the front door, they used the keyless entry code on the garage to make their way inside the house and eventually toward Travis’ upstairs bedroom.

As Forrest approached the top of the stairs, he could hear music blaring from an adjacent bedroom. He knocked on the door and found Travis’ roommate, Zachary Billings.

“Have you seen Travis?” he asked.

Billings shook his head. “I think he’s out of town.”"

http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-feature1.asp

O/t a bit. But wayback when I was pregnant one of my co workers wanted me to name my child Forest if it was a boy. Interesting she was mormon. Please note I'm not knocking the religion--ive just noticed the interesting names that you don't hear that often. Andes they all seem to be members of LDS

It doesn't seem all that OT to me. :(

"Just being a regular guy"
"*advertiser censored*,*advertiser censored*,*advertiser censored*"

I don't see how the case is similar at all....there is no double standard unless some wants to insert it. If the deceased had a history of using women sexually for some sort of gain then many not on this site would call him the same derogatory names. As it is, by all evidence so far presented, the deceased has a history with one woman...one woman he was willingly in a relationship with. So I don't see how a double standard would fit into this case at all.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

-----------
Hi Andrea, I can make something out but not clear. I have never been good at that. Did you look through the slides? On either side of the photos place your mouse and arrows appear. All the autopsy pictures are on there! you can see the bloat of decomp, blood all over running down his face hands bloated and turning colors. If you have a weak stomach,,,,,dont for Gods sake look. She chopped his face! When the jury sees those there is no way in he!! she will ever get out of jail.. GRAPHIC...:seeya:

OMG I WISH I HAD READ THIS. I have never seen these pics...I could only look at the first 5-6.....I am feeling realy sick.

ETA: All of these pics out there for everyone to see.....and JBP would not even let the picture of Caylee's skull be published for the public. What a difference.

Watching the total jail house interview and all I can say is I hope Juan Martinez plays this entire thing for the jury. They need to see her speak and her entire demeanor. And then answer to it all.

Some of them don't annoy themselves -- psychopaths, I mean. Mine could listen to herself sing every minute of the day for eternity, I swear.

When JA sings, I think of my criminal. Her singing on that never-ending phonecall nearly brought me flashbacks. Ugh. I never thought I could hate the sound of someone's voice so intensely, but the constant singing to dig for compliments just seems so creepy after the fact (after the crimes).

I don't really hate everyone who sings around pals! I promise :D Travis was adorable with his. The Star Spanglish banner, lol. Love it!

Anyone think she was fishing for compliments about her singing on that call? Made me happy she received none!

One thing I simply can not wrap my brain around is the fact that she went for DAYS.. knowing Travis was dead in that shower and she said or did NOTHING. How did she get through those five days knowing she had killed him and left him there? FIVE days!!
How did she eat... sleep... function knowing what she knew? Then... after he had been found she was on the phone calling Flores. I can't seem to fill in the gap of those five days.

OMG I WISH I HAD READ THIS. I have never seen these pics...I could only look at the first 5-6.....I am feeling realy sick.

I know - it's awful! It just makes you wonder how in the world one person could do that to another. And to make it even worse, not even feel any remorse at all!!

I completely agree with you. I feel appeals are absolutely a necessity. No system should ever be unchecked.

Good Morning, popsicle! Totally O/T, but your pup is gorgeous. I love all dogs (mine in particular - because he's one of my 3 children, my only son, and the only one with fur, heehehe. We all love our own babies).
I love everyone's :heartbeat:dog:heartbeat:, kitty, emu, etc. avatars). :)

Okay - back on topic

Anyone think she was fishing for compliments about her singing on that call? Made me happy she received none!

Totally!! I'm glad Travis didn't compliment her, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member