Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but maybe not.... On June 2-3, there were several calls from Jodi to Travis that went straight to voicemail. Then there were two early morning calls on June 3 for about an hour, total, from Travis to Jodi -- after he had refused to answer several of her calls. I can imagine that these calls from Travis were of the "LEAVE ME ALONE, DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN, WE ARE DONE" variety.

After those calls there were a few more attempts by Jodi to call Travis, but they appear to have either gone to voicemail or were terminated before they were answered.

I do not believe that Travis knew that Jodi was going to show up at his house on the morning of June 4, but whether he did or not, he did apparently allow her to stay for some time before she murdered him :(

I believe the longest of those phone calls was exactly that, he had told her to stop calling him and leave him alone. I will never accept that he invited her over to his house, as you stated, he wasn't answering subsequent calls she tried to make to him. Somehow though she managed to get inside his house and stayed for several hours, as evidenced by the photos, deleted or otherwise. moo

Im sure it'll happen here sooner or later, but as of today, yep - we have cash tolls. Mostly just Beltway 8 - if you know Houston at all. We do have a Fort Bend County Toll Road, that does not accept cash at all, but thats the only one, here anyway.

Got a ticket on the grand parkway because it went from a regular road to a tollroad in an instant. I was prepared to pay someone, somehow, but not only did they not take cash or credit, but there was not even a human being there! I had no option but to run it and take the ticket. Pizzed!

Got a ticket on the grand parkway because it went from a regular road to a tollroad in an instant. I was prepared to pay someone, somehow, but not only did they not take cash or credit, but there was not even a human being there! I had no option but to run it and take the ticket. Pizzed!

Well, that is dumb. I was under the impression if they did not take cash, there is no person, and you don't have a TXTag, they would simply mail you a bill. Not give you a ticket. I'd fight that one.

The tape was actually better for the State. Most of us agree here. Even defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh claimed they basically handed the State their case with this tape. Shows Jodi's true colors, that she certainly was not afraid of him and that she pretty much was the sexual aggressor. Of course we knew this already but this confirmed it.

jmo

Oh I totally agree! I was sickened by how she tried to twist the context of the conversation afterwards. I thought Travis sounded sweet and caring. People can think what they want about the sex talk (I, personally, thought it was pretty mild) but outside of that... He gave her several compliments, sang with her (made me tear up), and let her go on and on when he was clearly falling asleep.

This is what is on the bed, light blue cap, white bottle, Dark blue and Light blue writing/Logo

174575-1.jpg

Hey, thanks for looking that up. The last time I looked something in this case up I started getting nasty emails in my spam. Hope no one has to search my computer. It will look like I'm into all kinds of things. lol :what:

Hey, thanks for looking that up. The last time I looked something in this case up I started getting nasty emails in my spam. Hope no one has to search my computer. It will look like I'm into all kinds of things. lol :what:

I'm sure I will to. (weird how you type a word even in private email, then you get ads for that later... they are watching us lol)

Working in Family Practice for over a decade, we'd have our medical tray set up nice and neat all the time. It has 2 gloves, Tape (the tape you use to check stool for blood), and a tube of KY. We only used it as needed, it was just there. Women would walk in and go right by it, hop on the table. Men, not so much, they stop dead in their tracks "Oh, that's not for me, i'm just here for a cold?"

Scared the daylights out of each one thinking we might check a prostate...Ky does that to men

I know. When I first read that I was thinking it must be a town on the California border and I was going to goggle it. Then when I looked at it for spelling........ooppps. I guess it's not in California or Arizona. lol

:lol:

:silly:

I want to hear the prosecution do nothing but hammer Arias about the murder scene, killing and if Arias is bored, so be it....Keep hammering her like a Heavyweight Boxer to break into a pizzed off rage...I want to see her angry...I want to see this She-Wolf Witch just explode..

I don't care if she starts talking in Devil's Tongues...She can babble in Satanism for all I care, I want to see her explode

I'm tired of this "Woe Is Me" behavior
:furious:

You know.......I just have to ask. I have heard a number of people SAY that this T shirt has "Travis Alexander's" on the front, and on the back, "Being Better Blog" on the back. This has been going around since forever when the first picture of that T shirt came out. There has been discussion of when the photo was taken in relation to when he started his blog. I discount some of this, because Travis seems like he was a planner, and he could not have done well in his business without being a bit of a promoter. It seems logical to me that he may have had the t shirts made up in advance of actually starting the blog.

BUT, in all of this, I have NEVER seen a photo of the back of the t shirt. I read somewhere of someone who spoke knowledgeably about the shirt.....but I have never seen it. Has anyone else?????

I do hope that someone comes forward with a picture of the back or some proof that he made those for PR about his blog. I would like her to be caught in another lie.

But at the same time, it is so obvious that they are grasping at straws with this line of reasoning. How many of the jurors are going to remember wearing their boyfriends 'letter' jackets in high school? I know I do. And more recently, my DD used to wear her boyfriends football jersey on Fridays to school. I bet the jurors are familiar with that sort of thing. Imo, there is nothing 'abusive' about wearing clothing indicating you 'belong' to your steady boyfriend/girlfriend.

This testimony actually conflicts with her other claims that Travis would not 'acknowledge' their relationship. She says, on one hand, he wanted her to wear a t-shirt with his name on it, yet she also says he would not admit to seeing her. :waitasec:

NOOOOOOOOO! WS is my newest drug of choice. Well, that and caffeine.

:gasp:

AND it's worth the drug money! lol For anyone interested or even obsessed
with a particular case/ trial this is the place to be. People relay facts here with
the great moderation team keeping things in check. :rocker:
We learn so much about a case here from people who have followed a news
show or even been to the trial.
And you can't get this information indepth on any local program. Never gonna
happen.
Besides if you're just after major points why be here? This forum is
a victim/user friendly one and people get to throw out their thoughts as well as facts.
Great place to be all day and night if you're lucky enough to do so.:great:

I do hope that someone comes forward with a picture of the back or some proof that he made those for PR about his blog. I would like her to be caught in another lie.

But at the same time, it is so obvious that they are grasping at straws with this line of reasoning. How many of the jurors are going to remember wearing their boyfriends 'letter' jackets in high school? I know I do. And more recently, my DD used to wear her boyfriends football jersey on Fridays to school. I bet the jurors are familiar with that sort of thing. Imo, there is nothing 'abusive' about wearing clothing indicating you 'belong' to your steady boyfriend/girlfriend.

This testimony actually conflicts with her other claims that Travis would not 'acknowledge' their relationship. She says, on one hand, he wanted her to wear a t-shirt with his name on it, yet she also says he would not admit to seeing her. :waitasec:

I agree! And who knows, Travis may have a couple. "I'm with Stalker" or "I'm with Stupid" I've seen those...arrow pointing the person next to him...

Another pregnant wife-killer....LWOP in South Carolina. Very recently sentanced. Same as Raven Abaroa.....awaiting trial for the murder of his wife...don't think she was pregnant though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You guys are great. I can look up JasonYoung on WS I bet. I never heard of web sleuths until this trial came up. I was wanting info on Jodi Arias and why she would kill like this and a few weeks ago someone mentioned web sleuths. Wish I had known you all were around during the Anthony trial. Of course, now that I have kept up with every minute of this trial, I realize there are evil people who have no reason to kill...just the desire to destroy. It is so sad.

All TV stations had to switch to digital signals as of a few years ago. Most TV stations broadcast their signals in HD format. That's over the air networks like NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX. The cable companies take the digital signal and compress it further. Ironically OTA is a better signal. However, I no longer get channels like CNN, Discovery, Animal Planet since I don't subscribe to any cable/satellite service. But I save a ton of $$ since I wasn't watching much TV anyway.

There were a few very high profile murder cases in the Triangle area of NC and some of us followed those uber-closely. Those cases are on WS as well. They were also featured on Dateline.

I don't watch much TV so this idea sounds great. Going to check into it. Will check out Jason Young. Where was this trial?

EXACTLY !!! I thought the same thing !!

That's an excellent point! She can't have it both ways. He wanted her to wear a t-shirt in public that declared she belonged to him or he didn't want to be seen as being a couple with her. Which one was it?

Maybe, but maybe not.... On June 2-3, there were several calls from Jodi to Travis that went straight to voicemail. Then there were two early morning calls on June 3 for about an hour, total, from Travis to Jodi -- after he had refused to answer several of her calls. I can imagine that these calls from Travis were of the "LEAVE ME ALONE, DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN, WE ARE DONE" variety.

After those calls there were a few more attempts by Jodi to call Travis, but they appear to have either gone to voicemail or were terminated before they were answered.

I do not believe that Travis knew that Jodi was going to show up at his house on the morning of June 4, but whether he did or not, he did apparently allow her to stay for some time before she murdered him :(

yeah, but they had lots of sex right before she stabbed him 29 times, shot him, nearly de-capitated him??

That still makes no sense to me about Travis wanting her out of his life??? Were'nt there time stamped photos of the two of them naked, sprawled on the bed right before the murder??

That still does'nt sound like Travis wanted her completely out of his life and it does'nt sound like he was pizzed at her either......Did I miss anything on this ?

Maybe Arias staged the naked photos by holding a gun to his head, made him take photos of her, then she took photos of Travis naked...This She Witch is completely and totally capable of doing whatever it took to complete her murder goal

I believe the longest of those phone calls was exactly that, he had told her to stop calling him and leave him alone. I will never accept that he invited her over to his house, as you stated, he wasn't answering subsequent calls she tried to make to him. Somehow though she managed to get inside his house and stayed for several hours, as evidenced by the photos, deleted or otherwise. moo

Didnt Travis friends and roommates! Say that Travis never locked his doors? Didnt he have an open door policy? According to some?

This thread reminds me of the CA trial thread....it EXPLODES exponentially :floorlaugh:

When JA trial resumes this week, I'm gonna need at least 3 computers to handle the footage AND our WS discussion...oh....and about 11 bottles of wine.....:silly:

But I will be at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member