Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really care what Jodi has to say about the day of the murder? I am thinking the jury doesn't. I just want to get to Juan and his cross!

I predict two more weeks of Jodi on the stand for direct. There are still so many details to discuss, like how hot the weather was on the day of the car rental in Redding. We also haven't finished going over all the details during the month of April. I'm sure Nurmi will fit some more "incidents" in there.

On June 2nd, 2008, the closest available weather station to Redding, CA (REDDING MUNICIPAL ARPT, CA), reported the following conditions:
High Temp: 87.1F
Low Temp: 53.1F
Average Temp: 70.9F
Dewpoint: 42F
Wind Speed: 3.4 Knots
Precipitation Amount: 0 Inches
Snow Depth: n/a
Observations: n/a

Seriously, as I commented yesterday, I do believe that the temperature in Mesa, AZ on the early evening of June 4, 2008 is germane to this case.

I think the "tied to a tree" fantasy was all JA's idea.

Travis sent her an email where he said something to the effect of "well maybe you can have him come and **** you in the woods then"

Sounds like he was responding to her idea of outdoor sex.

This product has been bugging me.

I've just finished a number of searches and a call to Walmart and I think the "NEUUS85BNS 007050157285" for $9.92 product purchased from Walmart on 6/3 in (631) area code (Monterey, Salinas, etc) was/is sun block and not hair dye.

Walmart said the UPC code was for "Neutrogena lotion 15+ SPF"; I asked: "sun block" - answer: "yes".

Take it for what its worth but, I think the following is an updated version with updated UPC code of the two tubes JA bought:

Search Results ~ UPC : 086800872856

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, Spf 85 - 3 Oz.

Product Details:
UPC : 086800872856
EAN : 0086800872856
SKU : 0107759
Model : J&J205187
Manufacturer : Neutrogena
Publisher : Neutrogena
Release Date : 2010-12-10

Product Description: Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 85 is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains Helioplex technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection. Helioplex delivers unbeatable UVA protection. It works better to help prevent damaging UVA rays from penetrating deep under skin's surface. Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils, leaving a clean, lightweight, non-shiny finish. Serious sun protection never felt this light on your skin. This product features Helioplex, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun.

Note: Will place in receipt thread as well.

Nice job!

I predict two more weeks of Jodi on the stand for direct. There are still so many details to discuss, like how hot the weather was on the day of the car rental in Redding. We also haven't finished going over all the details during the month of April. I'm sure Nurmi will fit some more "incidents" in there.
BBM

:floorlaugh:

I'm not worried, particularly as I gave up cable/satellite over 3 yrs ago and just use an antenna now (free highdef main channels!). I don't watch those shows anymore. They are more commercials than anything substantive. If there's something specific to see, it can usually be found on YouTube or some other video site. Life without Nancy Grace and JVM is much sweeter, IMO.

Of course I remember Scott Peterson! The trial was held in the town I had just moved from, I followed that case very closely at the time, and still read things about 'ole Scooter once in awhile. Beth K. and I chatted about the Peterson case one day as we patiently waited for the verdict during the Jason Young murder trial in my current town last year.

Wow. I would love getting an antenna. You are so right about cable. It is all commercials. And you can still get high def channels? Thank you for the tip!

Oh I was just being smart about the trial and Scott Peterson. Once I knew he was convicted I was like a bird out of a cage. I followed that trial so closely. I was home alone when the verdict was read and I stood up and cheered. Seriously! Then I read the jury's book and Catherine Crier's book. He was off to death row and I forgot about him. I could never forget Laci and Connor or little Caylee Anthony. Jodi loves the camera and the limelight but we will forget her too, that's all I am saying. Travis did not deserve this.
I have never heard of Jason Young.

Nice job!

Thanks!

But, :floorlaugh: I just noted that while I was researching the above, you all had already discovered, discussed and probably moved on. C'est la vie! :floorlaugh:

As far as the "Travis Alexander" T-Shirt, and the possibility he had them made to market his blog, if that were the case (playing devils advocate) I would think the Prosecutor could bring fwd through friends even 1 example of someone else with one of these T-Shirts?

I don't think he made these "for" Jodi, and if he did who cares is sort of my thought.

"Devil's advocate"?

That's Nurmi's and Wilmott's court-appointed duty, is it not?

I'm not worried, particularly as I gave up cable/satellite over 3 yrs ago and just use an antenna now (free highdef main channels!). I don't watch those shows anymore. They are more commercials than anything substantive. If there's something specific to see, it can usually be found on YouTube or some other video site. Life without Nancy Grace and JVM is much sweeter, IMO.

Of course I remember Scott Peterson! The trial was held in the town I had just moved from, I followed that case very closely at the time, and still read things about 'ole Scooter once in awhile. Beth K. and I chatted about the Peterson case one day as we patiently waited for the verdict during the Jason Young murder trial in my current town last year.

Madeleine, will you be attending this trial at all? I know Katiecoo does sometimes and we all love the play by play, like who is there and how the jury's responding, etc. if you go, please let us know what you see or hear. Thank you.

I know this is way O/T but I'm so excited I can hardly see straight (and I've already talked to the dog, the fish and the birds...

There are few more wonderful sights than to watch a plane land...

...knowing your daughter is on it. :)

Guessing which one it is - well, wishful thinking.

Back later! :)

As far as the "Travis Alexander" T-Shirt, and the possibility he had them made to market his blog, if that were the case (playing devils advocate) I would think the Prosecutor could bring fwd through friends even 1 example of someone else with one of these T-Shirts?

I don't think he made these "for" Jodi, and if he did who cares is sort of my thought.

The jurors have NOT ? seen the back of the sweatshirt?? I don't particularly care about the sweatshirt either, I'm just concerned that the jurors are being mislead again, but if they have seen the back of the shirt, then the front makes more sense...that it wasn't about JA!?:seeya:

Wow. I would love getting an antenna. You are so right about cable. It is all commercials. And you can still get high def channels? Thank you for the tip!

All TV stations had to switch to digital signals as of a few years ago. Most TV stations broadcast their signals in HD format. That's over the air networks like NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX. The cable companies take the digital signal and compress it further. Ironically OTA is a better signal. However, I no longer get channels like CNN, Discovery, Animal Planet since I don't subscribe to any cable/satellite service. But I save a ton of $$ since I wasn't watching much TV anyway.

Oh I was just being smart about the trial and Scott Peterson. Once I knew he was convicted I was like a bird out of a cage. I followed that trial so closely. I was home alone when the verdict was read and I stood up and cheered. Seriously! Then I read the jury's book and Catherine Crier's book. He was off to death row and I forgot about him. I could never forget Laci and Connor or little Caylee Anthony. Jodi loves the camera and the limelight but we will forget her too, that's all I am saying. Travis did not deserve this.

There were a few very high profile murder cases in the Triangle area of NC and some of us followed those uber-closely. Those cases are on WS as well. They were also featured on Dateline.

Another pregnant wife-killer....LWOP in South Carolina. Very recently sentanced. Same as Raven Abaroa.....awaiting trial for the murder of his wife...don't think she was pregnant though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm really bored with this trialright now, but I 'm scared I'll miss the beginning of the cross. Don't want to miss a second of that. Anxious to see how Juan opens and which direction he takes right out of the gate.

He also SEEMS like a clown, but it doesn't make him one. Just sayin'

sorry, but as a parent of a gay child, it just rubs me the wrong way. I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but to say Gus 'seems gay' is totally irrelevant to him lying or seeking the limelight.

with the goofy smile he has all the time, he would do great at being a party clown LOL

I haven't posted since the Brad Cooper trial -- but I did want to mention that Gus indicated he had a fiancee. Interview on HLN, some time last Friday, IIRC

Thanks!

But, :floorlaugh: I just noted that while I was researching the above, you all had already discovered, discussed and probably moved on. C'est la vie! :floorlaugh:

This thread reminds me of the CA trial thread....it EXPLODES exponentially :floorlaugh:

When JA trial resumes this week, I'm gonna need at least 3 computers to handle the footage AND our WS discussion...oh....and about 11 bottles of wine.....:silly:

You guys will have to be posting fools tomorrow ..I have DR appt in am then to run a permit for hubby"s business then.....go to work !! :please:

I'm really bored with this trialright now, but I 'm scared I'll miss the beginning of the cross. Don't want to miss a second of that. Anxious to see how Juan opens and which direction he takes right out of the gate.

I did my real life outing today

Has the jury seen the back of the sweatshirt yet?

You know.......I just have to ask. I have heard a number of people SAY that this T shirt has "Travis Alexander's" on the front, and on the back, "Being Better Blog" on the back. This has been going around since forever when the first picture of that T shirt came out. There has been discussion of when the photo was taken in relation to when he started his blog. I discount some of this, because Travis seems like he was a planner, and he could not have done well in his business without being a bit of a promoter. It seems logical to me that he may have had the t shirts made up in advance of actually starting the blog.

BUT, in all of this, I have NEVER seen a photo of the back of the t shirt. I read somewhere of someone who spoke knowledgeably about the shirt.....but I have never seen it. Has anyone else?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966