Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys will have to be posting fools tomorrow ..I have DR appt in am then to run a permit for hubby"s business then.....go to work !! :please:

I predict a full on WS server meltdown tomorrow....:nuclear: :computer:

What do you think Juan Martinez first question to JA will be?

I'm thinking he will put a crime scene photo of Travis on the screen and ask "Now let's start here, shall we? You did this to Travis Alexander, correct?".

Then he can start his own "backing up" from there.

Omg Lmao! I would love that! :floorlaugh: :rocker:

I finally found your post to me. No problem! Sorry I wasn't any help that last day. I had to turn it off and take a break after that ridiculous sex tape. She makes me sick. I'm only going to watch this week because I'm curious to hear what insane story the defense will have come up with to try and justify her slaughtering him. Maybe they'll claim he was super human and that's why he was such a threat to her life that she had to kill him three ways. :jail:

I've thought about trying to go down there once JM gets to cross, but I bet that place will be PACKED!

Each day's testimony is recorded and uploaded by a couple people onto YouTube. So even if you can't watch the trial live, you won't miss anything because you can watch it later. In some ways it's even better--you can skip over any part you want, maximizing your time.

BBM

Unfortunately if he did, it didn't last long, and he was once again accepting her phone calls. And most unfortunately allowed her into his home on June 4.

:(

MOO

Maybe, but maybe not.... On June 2-3, there were several calls from Jodi to Travis that went straight to voicemail. Then there were two early morning calls on June 3 for about an hour, total, from Travis to Jodi -- after he had refused to answer several of her calls. I can imagine that these calls from Travis were of the "LEAVE ME ALONE, DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN, WE ARE DONE" variety.

After those calls there were a few more attempts by Jodi to call Travis, but they appear to have either gone to voicemail or were terminated before they were answered.

I do not believe that Travis knew that Jodi was going to show up at his house on the morning of June 4, but whether he did or not, he did apparently allow her to stay for some time before she murdered him :(

I know. When I first read that I was thinking it must be a town on the California border and I was going to goggle it. Then when I looked at it for spelling........ooppps. I guess it's not in California or Arizona. lol

The jurors have NOT ? seen the back of the sweatshirt?? I don't particularly care about the sweatshirt either, I'm just concerned that the jurors are being mislead again, but if they have seen the back of the shirt, then the front makes more sense...that it wasn't about JA!?:seeya:

Who took the pic of the t shirt and pantaloonies? The defense or JA?

LE examined the car that was rented the time Jodi killed Travis, yes? They also had examined the car that was rented before Jodi was arrested, yes? Since LE missed the gun under the hood of the car that was rented for Jodi to "move" away from her grandparents house, I'm wondering if perhaps LE may have missed the murder gun that could have been under the hood of the first rental car. My thought process on this is that Jodi had to have seen that trick somewhere before or had done it herself before in order for her to do it with the second rental car. A gun will not burn completely in a fire either. Unfortunately it is to late to check that first rental car now and who knows if the gun was found before now if anyone would report it to the Mesa LE since they would have no way of knowing that the gun was needed in an active case.

MOO

I do not think they examined the first rental car IMO. By the time they were interviewing Jodi about the murder, that car had been processed and detailed by the rental car company, and rented out to several other people.

Omg Lmao! I would love that! :floorlaugh: :rocker:

I finally found your post to me. No problem! Sorry I wasn't any help that last day. I had to turn it off and take a break after that ridiculous sex tape. She makes me sick. I'm only going to watch this week because I'm curious to hear what insane story the defense will have come up with to try and justify her slaughtering him. Maybe they'll claim he was super human and that's why he was such a threat to her life that she had to kill him three ways. :jail:

I've thought about trying to go down there once JM gets to cross, but I bet that place will be PACKED!

The tape was actually better for the State. Most of us agree here. Even defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh claimed they basically handed the State their case with this tape. Shows Jodi's true colors, that she certainly was not afraid of him and that she pretty much was the sexual aggressor. Of course we knew this already but this confirmed it.

jmo

May 26 is also the date of the Travis email that called her a "3 hole wonder".

Yes, as well as *advertiser censored*, bi***, *advertiser censored*, piece of sh**, worthless, and psycho

I really hope we get to see all of these email and text message exchanges between Travis and Jodi. I guarantee you the whole conversation will reveal something completely different than what Jodi has testified to

Who took the pic of the t shirt and pantaloonies? The defense or JA?

The picture was taken July 12, 2008. So we assume she took it since she had not been arrested yet. jmo

NOOOOOOOOO! WS is my newest drug of choice. Well, that and caffeine.

:gasp:

Mine too....I will be sending our awesome moderators plenty of good vibes to get through the rest of this trial....I think they will have their hands full :juggle:

The picture was taken July 12, 2008. So we assume she took it since she had not been arrested yet. jmo

And my guess is she took the photos, and my thought is she even made those clothing items herself to show "they" were a couple, this was in her post murder "he really loved me" phase right after the deluge of photos she uploaded to prove to everyone they had a deep relationship.

I'm not thinking she had any idea they would be used in the way they are "for some he owned me abuse" defense.

This product has been bugging me.

I've just finished a number of searches and a call to Walmart and I think the "NEUUS85BNS 007050157285" for $9.92 product purchased from Walmart on 6/3 in (631) area code (Monterey, Salinas, etc) was/is sun block and not hair dye.

Walmart said the UPC code was for "Neutrogena lotion 15+ SPF"; I asked: "sun block" - answer: "yes".

Take it for what its worth but, I think the following is an updated version with updated UPC code of the two tubes JA bought:

Search Results ~ UPC : 086800872856

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, Spf 85 - 3 Oz.

Product Details:
UPC : 086800872856
EAN : 0086800872856
SKU : 0107759
Model : J&J205187
Manufacturer : Neutrogena
Publisher : Neutrogena
Release Date : 2010-12-10

Product Description: Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 85 is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains Helioplex technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection. Helioplex delivers unbeatable UVA protection. It works better to help prevent damaging UVA rays from penetrating deep under skin's surface. Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils, leaving a clean, lightweight, non-shiny finish. Serious sun protection never felt this light on your skin. This product features Helioplex, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun.

Note: Will place in receipt thread as well.

ETA: :floorlaugh: I just noted that while I was researching the above, you all had already discovered, discussed and probably moved on. C'est la vie! :floorlaugh:

That looks like the bottle in the picture on Travis' bed?????

Those panties look so generic. Clearly iron on letters. There was a purpose for her taking pics of those items after his death. it was said that she was posting up shrines to him all over facebook after his death. I don't know what to make of this clearly "posed" pic of the t-shirt and panties. I wonder how long she's been working on her sham of a defense.

That looks like the bottle in the picture on Travis' bed?????

This is what is on the bed, light blue cap, white bottle, Dark blue and Light blue writing/Logo

174575-1.jpg

I am still catching up and have a lot of pages to go, but in re: the debit card. Fort he last 10 years or so MOST debit cards are credit/debit. Not just debit. I have used my Visa debit card from my credit union on MANY occasions for car rental. It draws directly from my bank. Never had a single problem.

Sorry if this was already discussed. I just don't think anyone would have a problem using a credit debit card. Doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member