Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think Juan will get to Jodi tomorrow. We usually only get about 3 hours of testimony in an entire court day out there, so I can totally see her talking at least 3 hours from where she left off to the murder. And then she will have more to add about what happened after the murder. Geez, that could be another 2 days.

Hey ya'll! I hope you had a great Monday :)

I'm so looking forward to the trial tomorrow.

That is, if the judge has healed up *praying*

Didnt Travis friends and roommates! Say that Travis never locked his doors? Didnt he have an open door policy? According to some?

The front door was locked however the newer garage doors like he had, have a keypad on the side and you punch in a number and the garage door opens. From there, the door to enter the house, maybe kitchen is. That door to enter the house was left unlocked all the time. The garage keypad code was given out to friends, so they could actually enter.

Jodi had the keypad code

How did JA get from Yreka to Redding to rent the car?

Well, that is dumb. I was under the impression if they did not take cash, there is no person, and you don't have a TXTag, they would simply mail you a bill. Not give you a ticket. I'd fight that one.

I have TX tags. I was going out to my parents. It had been a month since I went down that road. I saw the warnings LAST FREE EXIT, but it is in the mibble of NO WHERE (towards Mont Belvieu). I was not about to take that free exit and end up at Jeffrey Dahmers house in the country.

I still haven't paid it. I emailed them and they say they don't have a record of it, yet I have the mailed ticket to prove it. I am just gonna sit on it.

I really don't think Juan will get to Jodi tomorrow. We usually only get about 3 hours of testimony in an entire court day out there, so I can totally see her talking at least 3 hours from where she left off to the murder. And then she will have more to add about what happened after the murder. Geez, that could be another 2 days.

I don't think we're going to see Juan until next week bearing in mind that Jodi is obsessed with irrelevant minutiae and is probably going to over-detail even more than before to try to counter-act her former stories.

As Minor4th so succinctly put it on the legal thread (danke!), it looks like her attorneys have little to no control over her. Jodi WANTS every opportunity to 'dazzle with the details' because it appears she truly believes that given the opportunity to speak she can talk her way out of anything. Even when the evidence is actually more damning.

One interesting thing out of many that I hope the jury notices is that her affect and delivery changes little between stories, even though this is supposed to be the "real" one.

Will check out Jason Young. Where was this trial?

The murder of Michelle Fisher Young occurred Nov 2006 in Raleigh, NC. Jason Young's first trial started in June 2011 (ended in a mistrial). His second trial started in early 2012, ending in a first degree murder conviction. :rocker:

The WS sub-forum on the case is HERE. The Dateline episode about the case (which aired May 2012) is HERE.

Sign me up on the update email distribution list! :)

The front door was locked however the newer garage doors like he had, have a keypad on the side and you punch in a number and the garage door opens. From there, the door to enter the house, maybe kitchen is. That door to enter the house was left unlocked all the time. The garage keypad code was given out to friends, so they could actually enter.

Jodi had the keypad code

I think she snuck inside the home and ambushed TA

I think she staged the "sex before murder" with the photos of both of them naked

I doubt there was any sex

I think she had a gun to his head

I wonder if Arias knew about Mimi's trip with Travis before she got to his home or did TA tell her when she got there?

Finally getting around to actually listening to that phone tap.

How inane and juvenile! Two almost 30 year-olds talking about superhero movies? I really cannot believe the judge let this in, but I am kind of glad, as it clearly (to me) shows there is nothing abusive about TA, and that JA was more knowledgeable about sex and leading him on.

Also interesting that Travis said he didn't like Spiderman, so it's kind of peculiar that he supposedly bought her Spiderman undies.

I still wonder whether or not Travis knew for sure she was coming to his home.

I don't believe he asked her, or begged her, as she cleverly claims.

And I don't think she would have told him, because that would have meant he might have told someone she was coming. What if he mentioned it to his new roommate or to a mutual friend? She couldn't allow for that to happen, imo.

But he did know that she was going to Utah. So I have to imagine that he figured out that she would likely show up on her way through the state. JMO

I wonder what she told him when she appeared in his living room? I am really tired, I cannot drive any further? Or, my car is acting funky, I need to take it in tomorrow morning to get checked out?

I don't believe she just appeared and then Travis was thrilled with her being there. It probably took a little while for her to con him---convince him she was innocently on her road trip to see her new guy, but she needed to hang out for the night. Travis was a sympathetic, helpful soul, and probably thought she was acting normal and it would be okay. JMO

ETA:

It is possible she snuck in and held him at gun point from the start. But I don't think she could have been there for so long and not had any serious injuries. he was a kickboxer and in good shape. I think the only way she won the battle was by sneaking up on him by surprise, after hours of being fine with him.

Where does Gus actually live again? Yorba Linda? I wonder if Gus was who she was meeting in Pasadena- NOT Laura. That is where they met on her way home to Yreka- maybe she met up with Gus again on her way out to murder Travis?

He was in the area that day for a conference. Not sure whether it was Pasadena or Monterey????? jmo

I am still catching up and have a lot of pages to go, but in re: the debit card. Fort he last 10 years or so MOST debit cards are credit/debit. Not just debit. I have used my Visa debit card from my credit union on MANY occasions for car rental. It draws directly from my bank. Never had a single problem.

Sorry if this was already discussed. I just don't think anyone would have a problem using a credit debit card. Doesn't make sense.

At least not in northern CA where I live. For the last two maybe three years a debit card is no longer acceptable to rent a car. I used to go to Budget and I think it may also have been Enterprise who did take debit cards, but credit cards only now. My debit card is NOT a credit card, just a debit card attached to my bank account. I have not had a credit card since sometime in the late 1990's, so I have had to depend on debit card, but not any more. If some one knows where I can rent a car in Northern California with a debit card, please let me know, as I still have not gotten a credit card and sometimes need to rent a car.:seeya:

How did JA get from Yreka to Redding to rent the car?

not sure if anyone answered this yet: per car guy's testimony a male drove her there

(and if you look at the map the rental place is on the way to where she was headed to borrow gas cans from her ex bf DB... also another guy gave an interview to HLN that she borrowed money from him as well, but he was not called as a witness)

Didnt Travis friends and roommates! Say that Travis never locked his doors? Didnt he have an open door policy? According to some?

Yes. My thoughts were more along the lines that even if he had told her he didn't want to see her any longer, obviously he changed his mind by allowing her to stay several hours. The power of persuasion via sex.

MOO

I still wonder whether or not Travis knew for sure she was coming to his home.

I don't believe he asked her, or begged her, as she cleverly claims.

And I don't think she would have told him, because that would have meant he might have told someone she was coming. What if he mentioned it to his new roommate or to a mutual friend? She couldn't allow for that to happen, imo.

But he did know that she was going to Utah. So I have to imagine that he figured out that she would likely show up on her way through the state. JMO

I wonder what she told him when she appeared in his living room? I am really tired, I cannot drive any further? Or, my car is acting funky, I need to take it in tomorrow morning to get checked out?

I don't believe she just appeared and then Travis was thrilled with her being there. It probably took a little while for her to con him---convince him she was innocently on her road trip to see her new guy, but she needed to hang out for the night. Travis was a sympathetic, helpful soul, and probably thought she was acting normal and it would be okay. JMO

nurse :twocents: alert

I don't think any of her calls to him were answered (per phone guy testimony.. it was the amount of time for it to ring and not connect)

I think he was ignoring her and she snuck in.

I further think that it was her that logged into the computer under Diana's profile (memba the proxy as well???)

The cross is gonna be i n t e r e s t i n g to say the least (and I cannot wait!!!)

Originally Posted by Really?
OK....so back to trial tomorrow :great: anyone remember what year we were left off in??

If Nurmi begins by saying, "Now, let's review," I may blow my brains out. :banghead:

not sure if anyone answered this yet: per car guy's testimony a male drove her there

(and if you look at the map the rental place is on the way to where she was headed to borrow gas cans from her ex bf DB... also another guy gave an interview to HLN that she borrowed money from him as well, but he was not called as a witness)

Could it have been Darryl that drove her to the car rental? It always has seemed odd to me that she would pop into his house after so long asking to borrow gas cans. How did she know he still had them? He had moved from the house they once shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel