Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered if she made him take a shower to remove her dna and/or pubic hairs from his body. I have heard of rapist doing this to their victims.
I think she had plans to say she wasn't there at all. Her dna on him would have been proof of her lying. But I think like all the other steps she took to help with her alibi she ended up going with self defense.
She may have pretended it was a role playing game and he went along with it for the sex. Then she turned into a monster once he was showering.

At least not in northern CA where I live. For the last two maybe three years a debit card is no longer acceptable to rent a car. I used to go to Budget and I think it may also have been Enterprise who did take debit cards, but credit cards only now. My debit card is NOT a credit card, just a debit card attached to my bank account. I have not had a credit card since sometime in the late 1990's, so I have had to depend on debit card, but not any more. If some one knows where I can rent a car in Northern California with a debit card, please let me know, as I still have not gotten a credit card and sometimes need to rent a car.:seeya:

I was in CT a few years ago (don't recall the car rental agency) and when I was in line to rent a car (line was very slow and long so I was reading everything) I read a huge sign posted multiple places if you were renting with a debit card you needed to let them know and special arrangements "may" be made. So it wasn't a for sure thing you could do it.

The only other thing that I thought of but probably not was , Nutrisse hair dye

I bet that is exactly what the two items are on the Wal-Mart reciept. I'm sure the 85BNS on the end indicates a code for the color bought, something like what the box labels color 85 with is a neutral brown...
ETA: Okay I should have read farther...I now think it was the sunblock...

I have TX tags. I was going out to my parents. It had been a month since I went down that road. I saw the warnings LAST FREE EXIT, but it is in the mibble of NO WHERE (towards Mont Belvieu). I was not about to take that free exit and end up at Jeffrey Dahmers house in the country.

I still haven't paid it. I emailed them and they say they don't have a record of it, yet I have the mailed ticket to prove it. I am just gonna sit on it.

I would hope they would just ask you to pay the fee and that is all until people are aware that they do not take cash. As for myself, I believe every car in the future should be equipped with an EZpass and if you do not have a credit card, they can mail the toll to you, along with handling charges. A woman traveling alone should never have to leave a highway if she feels unsafe doing so. If they no longer have the personnel to collect tolls why do they still have the tolls? They did a study on the tolls in Connecticut on I95 and found most of the money collected was to pay people to collect the money, keep up toll booth areas, etc. Not much profit and they are outdated. jmo

I was in CT a few years ago (don't recall the car rental agency) and when I was in line to rent a car (line was very slow and long so I was reading everything) I read a huge sign posted multiple places if you were renting with a debit card you needed to let them know and special arrangements "may" be made. So it wasn't a for sure thing you could do it.

Why not just ask for a credit/debit card from your bank? I didn't even know banks still issues debit only cards.

How did JA get from Yreka to Redding to rent the car?
I'm also curious as to why she did this? Why did she go to Redding to rent it? Did she have other "business" there? What was the point of going there given the she used her Driver's License and her credit card to rent the car?

not sure if anyone answered this yet: per car guy's testimony a male drove her there

(and if you look at the map the rental place is on the way to where she was headed to borrow gas cans from her ex bf DB... also another guy gave an interview to HLN that she borrowed money from him as well, but he was not called as a witness)

Almost all of Northern California is on the way, though. Where did DB live when JA borrowed the gas cans? Yreka is about 98 miles north of Redding. Santa Cruz (near Monterey, where she borrowed money) is about 275 miles south of Redding. There is a lot between those places.

ETA: DB lived in Monterey. I forgot: didn't she borrow money in Santa Cruz?

I've wondered if she made him take a shower to remove her dna and/or pubic hairs from his body. I have heard of rapist doing this to their victims.
I think she had plans to say she wasn't there at all. Her dna on him would have been proof of her lying. But I think like all the other steps she took to help with her alibi she ended up going with self defense.
She may have pretended it was a role playing game and he went along with it for the sex. Then she turned into a monster once he was showering.

Your theory sounds very real

I think she ambushed TA by sneaking into the house and planned this to be a quick execution, then bolt for Utah for a booty call with Ryan

I think too once she drew blood, she went into psycho rage mode, almost oblivious to the excessive brutality....

I think she got it all out of her system and realized the clean up of blood, etc with her prints anywhere in the home was more than she planned on

This made her switch to the home intruder story until she could gather her wits to admit she killed TA

And she knew TA had a roommate (Zack) who might've come home anytime or friends stopping by since TA had the open door policy to friends...so she wanted out of the house quickly and forgot the all important clean up

I think she would've possibly gotten away with this murder, but she could'nt control her anger, rage and she lost her mind and sense of time how long she was at the home once she started the killing

nurse :twocents: alert

I don't think any of her calls to him were answered (per phone guy testimony.. it was the amount of time for it to ring and not connect)

I think he was ignoring her and she snuck in.

I further think that it was her that logged into the computer under Diana's profile (memba the proxy as well???)

The cross is gonna be i n t e r e s t i n g to say the least (and I cannot wait!!!)

ITA on all three points!

I would hope they would just ask you to pay the fee and that is all until people are aware that they do not take cash. As for myself, I believe every car in the future should be equipped with an EZpass and if you do not have a credit card, they can mail the toll to you, along with handling charges. A woman traveling alone should never have to leave a highway if she feels unsafe doing so. If they no longer have the personnel to collect tolls why do they still have the tolls? They did a study on the tolls in Connecticut on I95 and found most of the money collected was to pay people to collect the money, keep up toll booth areas, etc. Not much profit and they are outdated. jmo

I know that back in 1995ish New Jersey toll roads had envelopes, so if you didn't have the cash, you could mail it in.

I am thinking, they issued tickets and then redacted them for a certain period, since there was no warning. I am guessing there could have been some lawsuits, hence there being no record of my ticket in their system when I notified them.

Originally Posted by Really?
OK....so back to trial tomorrow :great: anyone remember what year we were left off in??

If Nurmi begins by saying, "Now, let's review," I may blow my brains out. :banghead:

We were in May, 2008 but knowing Nurmi he'll be stepping back a bit. I think he has to keep going backward to make it sound more abusive. If he were organized with Jodi's story he would not have to keep going backwards. It sounds as if at the end of the day Jodi tells Nurmi, "You forgot to ask me about X, Y and Z." Hope the jury is catching that as well. jmo

Why not just ask for a credit/debit card from your bank? I didn't even know banks still issues debit only cards.

I overheard this exact question from a customer about the debit/credit cards and the car agency said these cards are still considered debit cards. I think it may have to do with the fact if you get into an accident and have $5k damage in the car they have a better chance at getting the money from a credit card versus your bank account.

At least not in northern CA where I live. For the last two maybe three years a debit card is no longer acceptable to rent a car. I used to go to Budget and I think it may also have been Enterprise who did take debit cards, but credit cards only now. My debit card is NOT a credit card, just a debit card attached to my bank account. I have not had a credit card since sometime in the late 1990's, so I have had to depend on debit card, but not any more. If some one knows where I can rent a car in Northern California with a debit card, please let me know, as I still have not gotten a credit card and sometimes need to rent a car.:seeya:

My bank debit card also functions as a credit card. I can use it either way. Maybe an easier solution is to ask your bank if you can get a card like that, for exactly this purpose.

The murder of Michelle Fisher Young occurred Nov 2006 in Raleigh, NC. Jason Young's first trial started in June 2011 (ended in a mistrial). His second trial started in early 2012, ending in a first degree murder conviction. :rocker:

The WS sub-forum on the case is HERE. The Dateline episode about the case (which aired May 2012) is HERE.

Thanks so much.

Almost all of Northern California is on the way, though. Where did DB live when JA borrowed the gas cans? Yreka is about 98 miles north of Redding. Santa Cruz (near Monterey, where she borrowed money) is about 275 miles south of Redding. There is a lot between those places.

if you see the hln map posted in the media thread it shows a complete circle that her trip took and also shows where she made transactions on the way.

She went from her home, south to the car rental, kept on going down to Monterey where we know she visited DB and borrowed gas cans. She then headed right for mesa (she fell off the grid here... used only cash and turned her phone off).. then poof on goes her phone as she heads to Utah and back to california.

Her transactions and stops are what give away where she was and where she was headed.

(the map is, iirc, also in the money thread)

I overheard this exact question from a customer about the debit/credit cards and the car agency said these cards are still considered debit cards. I think it may have to do with the fact if you get into an accident and have $5k damage in the car they have a better chance at getting the money from a credit card versus your bank account.

This only makes sense if the card has a high credit limit and the user has it available.

As to JA renting the car she drove to AZ, perhaps back in 2008 she could still use her debit card where she rented it from. I don't recall her having a credit card unless someone else paid for it.

MOO

Your theory sounds very real

I think she ambushed TA by sneaking into the house and planned this to be a quick execution, then bolt for Utah for a booty call with Ryan

I think too once she drew blood, she went into psycho rage mode, almost oblivious to the excessive brutality....

I think she got it all out of her system and realized the clean up of blood, etc with her prints anywhere in the home was more than she planned on

This made her switch to the home intruder story until she could gather her wits to admit she killed TA

And she knew TA had a roommate (Zack) who might've come home anytime or friends stopping by since TA had the open door policy to friends...so she wanted out of the house quickly and forgot the all important clean up

I think she would've possibly gotten away with this murder, but she could'nt control her anger, rage and she lost her mind and sense of time how long she was at the home once she started the killing

You said a lot that I was having trouble putting into words. JA wants control and I think making Travis shower at gunpoint would appeal to her. He probably felt she was taking the game too far but I think he realized while in the shower it was very real.

if you see the hln map posted in the media thread it shows a complete circle that her trip took and also shows where she made transactions on the way.

She went from her home, south to the car rental, kept on going down to Monterey where we know she visited DB and borrowed gas cans. She then headed right for mesa (she fell off the grid here... used only cash and turned her phone off).. then poof on goes her phone as she heads to Utah and back to california.

Her transactions and stops are what give away where she was and where she was headed.

(the map is, iirc, also in the money thread)

here you go Mollyf
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

this is one hella good map (click down to take the entire "trip")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel