jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if Jodi had any knowledge that the magazines would come into evidence? Or, did she think she got away with this little nasty ploy!?

Awwww, mom! Can't we play a little longer. :please:

They just showed that exchange on IS and you've got it pretty much right.

I'm probably behind you all but I just heard that the defense is asking Supreme Court to stop DP if this goes into penalty phase.

They KNOW what's coming Moday IMO

But can they do this NOW? Will it work? OMG

I just watched a video of verdict day in the Melanie McGuire trial. Oh how these criminals weep and moan for their well-being and lives and yet think nothing of butchering others in a most horrific manner.

What angered me the most yesterday is that Arias has no remorse whatsoever for she did and in fact seems to be proud of it and feel that Travis deserved it. Makes my blood burn.

I think her injured finger is on her non writing hand. :waitasec:

I forget who said it, but I think I remember someone once saying that they know that some people don't take cellphones on vacations.

I used to work for somebody who claimed his wife made all their vacation plans and he didn't even know where they were going. We knew he did this to keep his boss from badgering him on his vacation, so we pretended to believe him.

That's because they are now, more than ever, acutely aware that this is the penalty their client will be receiving from the jury at the end of this trial.

Especially after yesterday.

I LOVE the fact that Jodi does not.

She thinks she will be walking away from all of this.

I LOVE the fact that Jodi does not.

She thinks she will be walking away from all of this.

May her lips never enjoy another Starbucks strawberry frap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay, this is a little behind topic...still trying to catch up here.

in JA's testimony i remember her saying that she suggested them taking the pictures of Travis because he wanted them and she was trying to get him in a better mood after an argument. (at least something along that line)

but i seem to remember earlier can't remember if during interrogation or in beginning of trial her stating he didn't want the pictures taken at first but she talked him into it.

am i mistaken? does anyone else remember that?

Anything JA testifies assume the exact opposite.

Beth Karas InSession ·
3 minutes ago ·
The Arizona Supreme Court denied Arias's request for a stay of the aggravation phase of this trial. The trial moves forward without delay. Today's decision was not on the merits of her claim--that will come later--but there will be NO STAY of the trial.

the M. E. sounded very solid in his opinion that gun shot did not come first, he was stabbed.. So I think the trial will continue on track.

They asked for that now that they are licking their deep wounds after yesterday and Mr. Martinez was only getting warmed up.

Now I'm no saying we can't gift her with a few bottles of Advil.

advil.jpg

Need someone to interpret the denial of a stay in the death penalty portion of the trial. I think I got it. Death penalty is not off the table, trial will continue. The high court will issue an opinion at a later date. She is dead meat!

:rocker: I am re-listening to yesterday morning's testimony ... It is sooooooooooo worth re-listening to :great:

:great: Here's just a few of my favorite questions from Mr. Martinez !

JM: "Did I ask you whether or not you called her stupid, ma'am?"

JM: "Do you have problems with your memory, ma'am?"

JM: "Yes or No."

JM: "So you can tell us, for example, what kind of coffee you bought at Starbucks back on June 3, 2008, but you can't tell us what you said yesterday or the day before."

JM: "You seem to have a double standard here with regards to making comments about people, don't you?"

JM: "You were being territorial about him, weren't you?"

JM: "So are you telling me that fabricating a text message is not a lie?"

:waitasec: I lost count of how many "Yes" or "No" ... "Yes or No" ...

:great::great: I think Mr. Martinez did a fabulous job !!!

BBM

This is Monday morning quarterbacking, but he should have said the price of gas thing instead. Her answer was slippery enough to seem plausible. The price of gas thing would be harder to explain. JMO

"If I did this, I'd beg for the death penalty" ~Jodi

Wishes do come true!

Beth Karas InSession ·
3 minutes ago ·
The Arizona Supreme Court denied Arias's request for a stay of the aggravation phase of this trial. The trial moves forward without delay. Today's decision was not on the merits of her claim--that will come later--but there will be NO STAY of the trial.

:clap: :yesss:

Why on earth does anybody think MM would a) support Jodi and b) take the time to publicly support her?

If he does, it's because he's afraid she'll get off & come after him next. Honestly, she's so scary, I'd be afraid of her on death row.

BBM

This is Monday morning quarterbacking, but he should have said the price of gas thing instead. Her answer was slippery enough to seem plausible. The price of gas thing would be harder to explain. JMO

I remember her saying she had an ice coffee when she met Travis at a Starbucks .... I remember it because it made me want one!

It was the incident where she gave him a bj in the car, adjusted the mirror and left without kissing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member